Collectible Minifigures Series 11

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 11

Post by Quickblade22 »

I scored some of the series 11's the other day at a Target store. The box was pretty full and while feeling most of the bags, they seemed way easier to distinguish the difference than previous sets. The only ones I didn't seem to find were the Pretzel Girl & Grandma. I walked out with the 6 I wanted the most (Gingerbread man, Elf, Yeti, Scarecrow, Barbarian, and Scientist). If I had more money, I definitely would have picked up more or doubles. My luck with the series has to have been the best out of all of them and this time I had a back up plan because of my connections with the underworld :wink: (underworld = owner of Blokhedz)
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
Kev
Bailiff

Post by Kev »

So i went back to-day to have another go-over with them, and found something odd. All the series 11 were gone, and the box was *stuffed* with series 9. (This Target has been dry on CMFs since S10 sold out several months ago.)

What's up with that?
Lil_Curt
Steward

Post by Lil_Curt »

I would like to know where there getting their serries 9 my self. My targets said they have soldout of the serries 11 twice allready. An dont know when their getting more, but they had a whole stack of serries 9.

Curt
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
Lil_Curt
Steward

Post by Lil_Curt »

Well my target finnaly got in some more serries 11, serries 9 gone. We found 3- braverian girls, 3- scarecrows, a blues brother, and a gingerbread man for our daughter.

Curt
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations