Rumors+ideas for Tolkien 2014

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Rumors+ideas for Tolkien 2014

Post by Brickninja »

Over on The Brick Fan, and Eurobricks I think there are some rumors as to what the LOTR sets for wave 3 could be. I think this is ok to post since there are no pictures. Admins if this is not ok you can lock it. Apparently there's a small$12 mirror of galadriel set with Frodo, galadriel, and the mirror. Also a $25 amon hen ambush with merry Boromir and some uruk hai. Also a $40 osgiliath set, with orcs, a ranger and a :D gondor knight :D . Then a $60 witch king showdown with eowyn, fellbeast, theoden, and witch king. And of course a $120 minas tirith with pippin, Gandalf the White, I think a gondor soldier or 2, and some orcs(hopefully gothmog is one of them). Sounds like a good lineup to me. I'll definitely be trying to get the osgiliath and the amon hen. So does anyone have any ideas for TABA sets and for future LOTR sets? I think there is definitely a lot more to be extracted from the license, and I hope it still does a couple of waves even after the TABA sets are released. I want the watcher in the water, Edoras, of course more battle packs, especially rohan, but maybe gondor too. Also the lighting of the beacon, aragorns coronation, and whatever you can think of. Oh and the bridge of khazad dum. YOU CANNOT PASS!!!!!