The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

How long do you keep your MOCS

Discussion of general LEGO topics

Re: How long do you keep your MOCS

Postby Justin M » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:13 pm

99% of the time I'll sort them right after I take pictures. The other 1% is when the build is massive, and I'm to lazy to take it apart for awhile. :lol:
Flickr Mocpages Brickshelf
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23
User avatar
Justin M
Posts: 1471
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Re: How long do you keep your MOCS

Postby AmperZand » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:18 pm

I mostly, but not exclusively, MOC minifigures. Once a MOC goes into my display collection, it stays as it is unless parts become available that more closely approximate my original concept. When that happens, I'll update the MOC. Otherwise, my MOCs don't get deconstructed. Some of my MOCs haven't changed for over 20 years. If possible, I'd like my MOCs to outlast me! :shock:
My Brickshelf Gallery:

From Family Guy:
Peter: "You've got Legos? Cool! Lois only gets me Mega Bloks."
Lois: "It's the same thing."
Peter: "No, it isn't."
User avatar
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:30 pm
Location: In a LEGO castle far, far away...


Return to General LEGO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests