Favorite LEGO piece.

Discussion of general LEGO topics
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

The 2x4 or 1x2 in gray(old of course). The 2x4's are rugged and can be used nearly anywhere. The 1x2's for the same resons.
Space rocks.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

LEGOFREAK wrote:I don't have a favorite brick. I like the minifigs the best.Can be any kind, but mostly castle.
I was thiking the same thing but didn't say it because it not just one piece so I didn't know if I should, thanks for bringing it up!

Dave
Legomaat
Laborer

Post by Legomaat »

I don't have a favourite brick either. I simply need all the bricks in a certain ratio to make my favourite castle... :)
"Too low they build, who build beneath the stars".

Edward Young / Night Thoughts.
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

The most useful part and the one which rule them all, is probably the 1x2 brick. It's useful in all situation. Can you find a set that doesn't have a 1x2 brick ? (Except Bionicle). The 1x1 brick is very useful too.

But, 1x2 is not my favorite piece, even if it's indispensable. My favorite is the Pitchfork. I like a lot this piece, and I can't explain much why. I think it's beautiful. It's well done. It's evoke medieval peasant life for me. Another one is the round shield. Another piece that I like a lot, but can't explain why. Maybe because it has a nice look too.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

[quote=But, 1x2 is not my favorite piece, even if it's indispensable. My favorite is the Pitchfork. I like a lot this piece, and I can't explain much why. I think it's beautiful. It's well done. It's evoke medieval peasant life for me. Another one is the round shield. Another piece that I like a lot, but can't explain why. Maybe because it has a nice look too.[/quote]

Would it scare you to know I found a pitchfork embedded in the carpet while vacuming? :twisted:

My favorite brick is the 1x2.
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

Oh. It could have turn into a tragedy ! :shock:
You're lucky to have seen it before the vacuum.
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

I like the Euro pointed visor. It's just cool.
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
kor
Peasant

Post by kor »

Any 1x whatever gray brick. There just so hard to get ahold of without spending an arm and a leg. Someday I'll have enough to make my castle...