Questions questions and more ?

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Questions questions and more ?

Post by Master Blobicus »

I'm back

K uuuuuuuuuuhhhh. I nkow two things when building eipc space stories should you copy someone else (Star trek, Star Wars, Space ghost) or should you write your own?

Next how do i change that thing at the bootom of my screen that says "can't".

And last WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR MEN! I've been searching for 1 month now and I can't find any thing HELP ME (again).

You'r Gracios leader
Mb
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Re: Questions questions and more ?

Post by Duke_Dave »

Master Blobicus wrote: And last WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR MEN! I've been searching for 1 month now and I can't find any thing HELP ME (again).

Mb

You can get minifigs at www.bricklink.com but they will probably cost less on Ebay if you look around.

Dave
The Tennis Ball Kid
Laborer

Post by The Tennis Ball Kid »

Our Gracious Leader wrote:
K uuuuuuuuuuhhhh. I nkow two things when building eipc space stories should you copy someone else (Star trek, Star Wars, Space ghost) or should you write your own?
If you want to write a space story by all means go ahead, but there's nothing wrong with building stuff from one of the ones you mentioned.

Next how do i change that thing at the bootom of my screen that says "can't".
Scroll up to to the top of the screen where it says Profile. Then scroll down to the spot where it says Signature, type in whatever you want it to say then go to the bottom of the page and click where it says submit.

Your Gracious Follower,
TTBK