All of the above.
41%
None of the above.
4%

Total votes: 46

Legomaat
Laborer

Post by Legomaat »

Well, I have sometimes a problem with all the points. But I voted for "dust", because I think that as my worst foe.
My MOC-'s do have some dimensions ans stands on the same place for rather a long time, and are not easy to move. It seems that all the surrounding dust particles are especially attracted to my castle. There are even -real- cobwebs in the great hall, but I can,t clean it without demolishing the whole roof.

Okay, a castle ougt to be dusty, but my wife thinks otherwise! And then, I take the vacuum cleaner, a step-ladder and a brush, and start cleaning again...... :roll:
"Too low they build, who build beneath the stars".

Edward Young / Night Thoughts.
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

I definitely despise dust! The other things are problems as well. Mainly a lack of space to build recently.

Ben E.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

OK, I separated "money" and "parts" because even if I had the money to buy the parts I need I would have to wait for these parts to arrive until I could resume building.

And dust.... This is the place where a MOC stood (and, after I roughly cleaned it and the area around its place, now stands again):

Imagine what the MOC itself looked like....

Bye
Jojo

forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

What else would I vote? All of the above of course.

I don't have money, I don't ahve bricks, I don't have minifigs, and I don't have room.

Oh and Anthony If you're still considering throwing all those terrible bricks out split them between Nathan and I. I like him will pay shipping :D .
Space rocks.
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

There is no such thing as "lack of parts". There is only lack of money (with more money, you can buy more parts). If there is dust, then that is really "lack of time" (or possibly laziness). Lack of space means you need a larger house, which again goes back to "lack of money". The only resolution is being independently wealthy, spending all your waking hours on LEGO, and hiring people to dust and sort for you. :D
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Jojo wrote:Image
LOL! That is an awesome fig! Is that a digitally altered face, something like a combo of the KK Queen and Luke Skywalker?
forester3291 wrote:Oh and Anthony If you're still considering throwing all those terrible bricks out split them between Nathan and I. I like him will pay shipping :D .
Heheh, but see, I was the first to come up with the idea, so I get first dibs on the parts... 8)
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
forester3291 wrote:Oh and Anthony If you're still considering throwing all those terrible bricks out split them between Nathan and I. I like him will pay shipping :D .
Heheh, but see, I was the first to come up with the idea, so I get first dibs on the parts... 8)

Ah...I see.

The early castle lover gets the bricks.

So unfair. But...maybe I PMed Anthony and he said he doesn't like you so he would give ME all the bricks. Muhahahahahaha :twisted: .
Space rocks.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Is that a digitally altered face, something like a combo of the KK Queen and Luke Skywalker?
Actually it is an unaltered KK1 Queen face. It just came out badly after I edited the foto...

Bye
Jojo

Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Dusty MOCs...

Curse my asthma...
Webrain
Journeyman

Post by Webrain »

I wrote all of the above though if you really think of it - if I had much more money, I could then afford buying bricks, a bigger place to contain it all, and of course some people who can dust the LEGO for me, so like a lot of other problems in life it comes down to money

P.S Jojo I adore your BF maid, maybe I'll hire her :lol:
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Lack of money. because if I had money- I would have bricks-my other problem. :x

Dave
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

Time baby, time. No question. I get precious little time as it is. Dust is a big problem in climates where your house is closed up for 6 months and cold/dampness. Add 2 big dogs, 2 ferrets. I need like, a hepa filter or something.
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

Lack of parts...so many unfinished MOCs litter my desolate room...some requiring but one part...one that has long since been retired to the LEGO vault...never to be seen again...
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Well all of them at some point, lack of money the most common though...':wink:'

-Joel
I'm back, and so is Castle!
Gumby
Steward

Post by Gumby »

Although I voted for "all of the above", I get the biggest headache from... dust!

In theory, you can have enough parts and space (just don't build so big), enough money (just watch your spending). But there will always be dust - unless you enjoy dusting on a daily basis!

-Bryan