Discussion Of Henry

Discussion of general LEGO topics
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

I really really like the idea of having a sigfig from everyone, and I understand that you don't want to part with your sigfig.
No problem.
However, when Henry arrives, if you PM me I will give you my mailing address and maybe you could send me a postcard?
I am working on a journal for Henry, pictures and all. It will be fun to post the results of all of this someday.

Thoughts?
Opinions?

Freak
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

first of all thanks for the show of support on the job front everyone. btw, good to hear that you are still working wlister even if it is part time.

Next, I actualy like the idea of sending the sigfig with Henry. However after 16 or 17 of us this could ad up. I also agree with the post cards and travel journel. Great ideas. And Freak, good luck on the online journel, that will be very cool. esspesially for all those who don't get to partisipate directly.

one more thing. Freak, I guess I am a bit slow, but I finaly saw the Unofficial College of Arms on brickshelf. Thanks so much!! I love the pawn on green and blue.

Jedipawn
Long, long ago. In a galaxy far, far away... THERE WERE CASTLES!!!!!
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Jedipawn wrote:Great ideas. And Freak, good luck on the online journel, that will be very cool. esspesially for all those who don't get to partisipate directly.

one more thing. Freak, I guess I am a bit slow, but I finaly saw the Unofficial College of Arms on brickshelf. Thanks so much!! I love the pawn on green and blue.

Jedipawn
first - I am actually working on a real journal, not an online one. I am not that internet savvy :lol:

and second - thanks. :D

LF
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

If people want to email, or snailmail me the notes that they put in Henrys journal I would be happy to keep a running post for them. With the admins permission, maybe start him his own topic board on CC.

Jedipawn
Long, long ago. In a galaxy far, far away... THERE WERE CASTLES!!!!!
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Sorry for bring up such an old topic, but does anyone know where Henry is right now? It would seem that he has been forgotton about...
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

Henry is at my home presently. He have a lot of fun with my minifigs. :D We plan to visit some places in Quebec City this weekend.
I'll put picture in some days.

Henry say Hello! to everyone, and enjoy to travelling.
:)
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Hey,

It looks like Henry had fun. Do you have a diary entry from him describing his visit?

Mods, could we set up a page to follow Henry's travels? I'd be happy to write up the html (though if you've visited my site you'll know that my coding skills are pretty simplistic). Just something with description of who Henry visited and when, with links to the photos (or with permission of the people involved I could upload all the photos to one Brickshelf folder and then hotlink from there). If Legofreak is writing up a journal we could include the text on this page.

Also, did Henry's twin Harold make it to Brickfest PDX? I never saw any photos of him in the CCC display.

Bruce
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

David: The pictures look wonderful. It was great to see Henry and you in different locations. The lego scenes were nice too. (I need to start working on mine :wink: )

Bruce: We should make something. Right now my time is pretty limited, but I would imagine that I could make something in the next month or so - linking to pages, or even hosting text and pictures of Henry's adventures.

Ben
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

It's a really Great Idea to make all the pictures of his adventures together. Jojo took a lot of great pictures too. It would be very nice. :D
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Hi All,

Henry arrived safely in Calgary today. :D He is currently resting, but he will be wandering the lands of chaos and disorganisation later today. He will visit a few shops and perhaps help with the reconstruction of the Red Stone Inn. He will see the ruins of Lions Rock and a few other notable structures in Linnaeus. He will even have a chance to meet some of the notable creatures inhabiting the Big Box of Minifigs. I hope the dwarves and centaurs don't frighten him too much. :D He will spend a day or two here and then spend a few days with Old_Republic before he gets a tour of Calgary. I'll have some pictures of his visit later today and then as his visit progresses.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

I'm happy Henry arrived safely in Calgary. I sent him last Friday. I hope he will enjoy his trip to calgary.
:)
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

What's happen to Henry ?
Is he enjoying is Calgary trip ?
No news since 1 month...
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

I will be posting pics etc... on Sunday. I still need to pass him on to Old_Republic and then I will need an address for the next guy in the line. Feel free to PM with your addy. I've been pretty busy with work, but I do have a few MOCs etc... with Henry.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

I was just wondering where Henry was today actually - one of my co-workers asked me how it was going with him..

Perfect timing :D