7%
does it really matter
29%

Total votes: 14

Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Dog or cat?

Post by Troy T. Moore »

As I was perusing the new HP pics I clearly see a dog with the big purple bus, a grey dog which would make a nice Irish wolf hound :D Then with the shrieking shack (VERY useful for house/castle parts (latticed windows) ) there is a black _____? I think from what I can tell that it also is a dog, but not certain. The Hippogriff (sp?) is very cool(textured feathering) buy limited in it's applications. How much work would it really take to make a cow mold? :wink:
Troy T. Moore
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

hope its a dog anyway
Long, long ago. In a galaxy far, far away... THERE WERE CASTLES!!!!!
groovyd2001
Peasant

Post by groovyd2001 »

it has to be a dog because if i remember corectly (which i probably don't) Black could turn into a dog and thats how he got away from prison or was it a cat he turned into oh my i'm confusing myself 8) 8) 8)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less then half of you half as well as you should Deserve

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/paluria/index.htm][img]http://www.freewebs.com/paluria/images/button1.JPG[/img][/url]
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Yes, Sirius could turn into a dog, which it looks like is included in the bus set. The animal in the Shriek Shack set does look like a cat to me, though. I don't remember: was Hermione's cat in this scene in the book? I know the cat was after the rat Scabbers at points, and Scabbers is, of course, important to this scene.

Bruce
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

I said Dog, only because I HOPE it is a dog... Perhaps it is a cat.
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

I'm from Seattle. GO DOGS!!! (huskies). The cat if from Polmen. WSU, ugh. hate the cougers... ok sorry, but I have to admit I like dogs!!!!

Jedipawn
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Its a cat, I've heard before. Stinks, no!

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Jedipawn
Artisan

Post by Jedipawn »

no cat bad!!! cats are food... for snakes!!
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

If it is a new cat mold, I'm for it. Didn't Hermione have a cat in the 3rd book? If it is the same cat mold then boo... the standing cat mold is too big for minifigs and the kitten just looks like food fo the big rats... Either way, its and animal, we can always find uses for animals. Perhaps if it is a cat, it could be used as a hunting cat, or a wild cat... that would be sweet. Of course it may be a dog as I think Hermione's cat was orange.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.