Question for Jojo on 1000Steine.de

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Question for Jojo on 1000Steine.de

Post by Bruce N H »

Hey Jojo,

I was just over on 1000Steine.de, which I think you read. I don't read German, so I just click around to see pictures of people's creations when I go there. Anyway, I noticed that the ISCC is already up. Last year I submitted a couple of things, so I clicked on that, and there is this bit about the "spider category". Do you have any idea what is behind this? Is there some reason that the organizers of ISCC are fixated on spiders? Or is this part a joke?

Bruce
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Sorry for me not having answered before. I just happened to see this post right now.

This spider category... Now, René (webmaster of 1000steine.de) got a ton of light grey spiders for free. So now he's forced to get rid of them again :-) This is most likely the reason for this spider category. You get spiders for free (contingently + shipping) if you are a member of 1000steine.

However, you can enter with MOCs that are not including any spiders as well. And you can insert light grey spiders in any of your pics without them to be too prominent.

In any case you are not supposed to build spider-MOCs only.

Bye
Jojo