Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Special Delivery!

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

:D

I was so giddy I made this short and silly comic:

The Lone Falcon

PLMKWYT!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Yippe! Welcome to LOTL decent hut! Have fun Henry, and LOTL. Nice little comic by the way.

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Jojo
Master

Re: Special Delivery!

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Very cool story! Nicely told from the minifig's point of view. (BTW, join the Minifig Rights Movement! Go, Minifigure! Go!)

I'm glad you freed my fellow Falcon. Thank you very much!

Bye
Jojo

Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

That isn't Henry. :)

Nice comic!
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Jojo wrote:Hello!

Very cool story! Nicely told from the minifig's point of view. (BTW, join the Minifig Rights Movement! Go, Minifigure! Go!)

Bye
Jojo

Jojo, what one earth are you talking about? And did you send him the extra pieces (horse and saddle etc.)?

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Dragon Master wrote:Jojo, what one earth are you talking about? And did you send him the extra pieces (horse and saddle etc.)?
The 6011 is Nathan's CCC prize for the best cart (and a good choice that was!). I didn't send anything to anybody.

The Minifig Rights Movement is a movement standing up for the natural rights of the minifig. Minifigs must not be tortured anymore! Nor must they be suppressed by the nefarious Jack Stone! Nor must their faces be bleached!
And remember: What ever you build in minifig-scale: It is for the Minifigs! So let them live there in peace.

Bye
Jojo

David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

That's not Henry. Henry is presently travelling to come to my home.
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Yes, yes! The minifigs have rights too!

Hm.... Maybe I'll make a banner.... :)
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Nice story, Nathan. It has the impression of the film Toy Story...or maybe LEGO Story :D

Erwin

SICK DAYS:
We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Very neat idea, and well executed (this story, not the fig :D). You know, this has a lot of potential. Why don't you make a series of adventures in the same house that all star Falcon? Hm...maybe I'll take myself up on that suggestion...

mD
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

Nice story, interesting and funny. I definetly agreee with Mr. D, make a sequel. You have good stories.

By the way, what happened to his poor old horse the Falcon left stranded on your bed or something???
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

Awesome story...very entertaining and excellently written. Love it. Keep it up. :D Stories like that about a minifig discovering the world have always interested me.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Jojo wrote:Very cool story! Nicely told from the minifig's point of view. (BTW, join the Minifig Rights Movement! Go, Minifigure! Go!)

Thanks! :lol: The first thng I thought when I opened the package was "Hi Jojo!"

LEGO_KNIGHT wrote:Nice story, Nathan. It has the impression of the film Toy Story...or maybe LEGO Story :D
Thanks, that is where I got the idea!

Mr. D wrote:Very neat idea, and well executed (this story, not the fig :D). You know, this has a lot of potential. Why don't you make a series of adventures in the same house that all star Falcon? Hm...maybe I'll take myself up on that suggestion...
Thanks! Ep. II is already on it's way! :D

kaloo wrote:Nice story, interesting and funny. I definetly agreee with Mr. D, make a sequel. You have good stories.

By the way, what happened to his poor old horse the Falcon left stranded on your bed or something???
Thanks! As for the horse, you will find out in the next installment!

J1A3L5 wrote:Awesome story...very entertaining and excellently written. Love it. Keep it up. :D Stories like that about a minifig discovering the world have always interested me.
Thanks! :D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].