Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Hound Knight
Artiste De Sigifigs

Spartan decal

Post by Hound Knight »

Here it is:

This is a DECAL! :wink:

Enjoy! :D
"I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely, that is a rare gift."
Danielas
Steward

Re: Spartan decal

Post by Danielas »

Nice...But didn't Spartens were leather or metal armor instead of going shirtless?
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
BrianofBrick06
Foot Soldier

Post by BrianofBrick06 »

I like the designs you've made. The decals remind me very much of the movie 300. Otherwise, I have only read historical fiction on the Spartans. Although, despite my uncertainty, i've heard that hoplites from Sparta used equipment similar to most other Greek city-states. The only notable differences i've heard about (bearing in mind my limited knowledge on the subject), however, would be the long hair of a Spartan warrior, and the letter lamba adorned on a warrior's shield. Anyway, nice decals...
Hound Knight
Artiste De Sigifigs

Post by Hound Knight »

Danielas wrote:Nice...But didn't Spartens were leather or metal armor instead of going shirtless?
I guess so, but I was more basing it off the comic 300 that anything else. :spin:
"I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely, that is a rare gift."