Yes, that shield will hurt too.

And yes he likes flowers.
Com'n, don't we all?

I would love to hear if you like him. Because he likes you! :wink:
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Re: CCC8 - Sir Blomst

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

Flowers? I would think that the average medieval knight would think it a bit strange. It would be affective against allergy sufferers. I can't say I've seen an "H" shaped shield before.

Overall, Sir Blomst looks quite creative, a different twist on "flower power". Do you have any background story on him?
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
Jalkow
Wandering tinker

Re: CCC8 - Sir Blomst

Post by Jalkow »

Tower of Iron Will wrote:Flowers? I would think that the average medieval knight would think it a bit strange.
Strange indeed, the average medievel knight that met Sir Blomst would be confused.
Being confused is an excellent way to lose a battle. :wink:

The family of Sir Blomst is known for their strenght and hard work. They live on a hilltop in Denmark, where the first small Blomst-family farm has grown into a small fort. A good person is always welcome, an evil person has to stay outside. As time went by, and wealth grew, keeping the evil-ones outside became more and more difficult. Sir Blomst is the first is a range of defensive-soldiers. The flower and pitchfork, which have given the Blomst-family their strenght and wealth from the very beginning, still are the symbols of the Blomst-soldiers.

That's the story. Building him started with the pitchfork: I didn't remove the knives that came with the Medieval Market Village from their plastic-thingy. I thought it made a nice pitchfork and because I didn't remove the flowers from their plastic-thingy, I wanted to use them too. And for the story, it immediately unfolds when I start playing around with LEGO.