Brickforge products - new centaurs November 2011

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
divonic
Laborer

Re: New Brickforge Colors: Dark Red, Lime Green and Steel

Post by divonic »

Oh sweet. Thanks for the heads up. looking forward to some brickforge castle helmets in this color.
pijani
Artisan

Re: New Brickforge Colors: Dark Red, Lime Green and Steel

Post by pijani »

I did not want to open a new theme, so here it is: call to brickforge and other customizers: wouldn't this helmet look great in minifig scale? :)
Shadowviking
Councilor

New BrickForge Items for July 2011

Post by Shadowviking »

BrickForge has just released some really cool screen printed products. Included: Soldier Helmet, Military Helmet, Pauldron, Military Shield. Apply some of their Sci-Fi peel ‘n stick, die cut decals and create some pretty neat factions for your modern or futuristic layouts.

Also joining the ranks are some stylish guitars to give any rock band or traveling bard additional flare.
ImageImage

Head on over to BrickForge and see what else is new. Be sure to check out or new colors "Steel" and Truesilver". More coming soon!

~SV, Brickforge Chief Smithy~
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Re: New BrickForge Items for July 2011

Post by JoshWedin »

Those guitars are pretty cool.

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
theboywarrior
Steward

Post by theboywarrior »

I'm still waiting for the flying car.
:lol:
He's not the only one!

I love the dragon guitar. Very nice! :D
Some folk we never forget
Some kind we never forgive
Haven’t seen the back of us yet
We’ll fight as long as we live

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-o ... tizen2.bmp[/img]
Hoboman
Apprentice

Post by Hoboman »

Just ordered some of the shields for Hobo Jr. They always do such nice stuff. :D
"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Karrde
Bailiff

Post by Karrde »

not crazy about the 'armothe' label on the skulls shield, but I guess the artist has the right to sign his work.
Shadowviking
Councilor

18 New Items from BrickForge

Post by Shadowviking »

BrickForge is pleased to announce the release of several new items in conjunction with Brickfair & Gencon.
The long awaited Shocktrooper, having only been seen in prototype form, now makes it's launch with two of the hottest minifig accessories. The helmet is molded as a single piece and features precisely-stamped printing around the visor area. The armor has the same fine detailing you've come to expect from BF as well as a standard 5mm connection point on the back for customizing possibilities.
The Tactical Vest also has a standard 5 mm connection point as well as a flat area on the back to tag any preferred affiliation. The Tactical Helmet revisits one of our original bestsellers- the Military Helmet- with an added twist. The sides of the helmet have been gently altered & shaped to accommodate standard visor attachments. Rounding out our headgear is the Officer Hat; ideal for any beat cop, parades, masked chauffeur or military leaders. Additional colors coming soon.
Lastly, we invite you to sample what originally was an experiment. The 'all transparent' project started off as a joke but gained momentum as our fans demanded pieces geared more towards background elements and non-traditional parts. Bottles, Glasses, Gemstones, Lab Equipment and even special FX pieces like the Spill, Laser Blade and Pulse Ray will bring many of your creations to life. All trans colors expected to be made, some with plenty of interesting design prints!

Make sure you check out the new transparent pieces, as there are plenty of interesting items that can fill in some voids left in the Pirate theme.
lord_of_orks
Squire

Re: 18 New Items from BrickForge

Post by lord_of_orks »

those shock troopers look awesome I just ordered one my self :D

P.S. shouldn't this be in general lego ?
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-o ... tizen1.bmp[/img] [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... rd-of-orks]brickshelf[/url] [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_of_orks/6939512687/]flicker[/url]
one for all! all for one! every man for him self!
Shadowviking
Councilor

BRICKFORGE release: New colours for Glassware/Trans/FX

Post by Shadowviking »

Since they debuted in August BrickForge has been working on releasing its latest glassware/FX mold in additional colors. Today, we are happy to announce that all 13 items are available in 12 transparent colors at the BrickForge Store. These are wonderful decorative elements for your MOCs - note the iconic screen printing on the Potion Bottles and Flasks! And don't forget to post your MOCs & Minifigs to the BrickForge Flickr Group Pool for a chance to win a $15.00 gift certificate.

A few relevant examples:

There are many other pieces including more bottles, laser/light beams, 1x1 round tiles/lenses, and 1x1 conical tiles/warning lights.
Find the rest at the shop!
divonic
Laborer

Re: BRICKFORGE release: New colours for Glassware/Trans/FX

Post by divonic »

So psyched about these. Will the colored, printed elements be available with out the printing once the print run is complete?
Shadowviking
Councilor

Re: BRICKFORGE release: New colours for Glassware/Trans/FX

Post by Shadowviking »

divonic wrote:So psyched about these. Will the colored, printed elements be available with out the printing once the print run is complete?
Omicron wrote:
Armothe wrote:
sentinal133 wrote:Will these be released wthout the print on them?
Nope. Too much inventory to deal with. If you dont' like the print, turn the bottle around, or scrape off the print.

-A
A quick swipe of brasso should do it.

-Omi
Shadowviking
Councilor

Brickforge release: Printed Centaur bodies now available

Post by Shadowviking »

From the far corners of the forest the Centaur tribes unite by sending their best warriors in defense of nature. The realm has already been introduced to the Elite Courser – a light infantry known for its swiftness in battle. Joining the fray is the Charger, Stormer and Destrider. Chargers are battle-hardened strategists known for their discipline and close ranks. The Destrider is the strong, menacing champion of the tribe, unmatched when it comes to close-combat. The Stormers rely on their harmony with nature to provide shaman-like skills to the tribe. Whichever one you choose will be a colorful addition to your clan, quest group, or raiding party.

ImageImageImage

You can get these and more at the shop!
divonic
Laborer

Re: Brickforge release: Printed Centaur bodies now available

Post by divonic »

I didn't think I was going to like the centaurs when they were first proposed but I really like them. And these printed ones look great.
Eklund
Man-At-Arms

Re: Brickforge release: Printed Centaur bodies now available

Post by Eklund »

Wow, those are really cool. The printing really makes these a big step above the previously available centaurs. I especially like the one farthest to the right.
You would rather be building right now.
ImageImage
My Flickr