Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

BrickWarriors New Products

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme

Re: BrickWarriors New Items - Dragon Wings!

Postby thrash » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm

mencot wrote:great stuff you have made again :D
That lance is something I should be getting, are you going to make it in another color, like steel or dark brown? Also that jousting plumb would had looked good on the fantasyfig I have made for CCCX(not yet posted)
Btw what is that helmet on that guy in the middle, looks wicked :)

Thanks!

The next color for the lance is going to be Lime Green and then probably black. It's on the same mold as the wings and plumes, so that's why we wanted to do it in some fun colors like Dark Red and Lime Green.

The helmet in the middle is our Demon Helmet.
User avatar
thrash
Peasant
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: BrickWarriors New Items - Dragon Wings!

Postby Fraslund » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 am

Those wings would be highly desirable in Dark blue Gray and Black. I can see a lot of people using the gray for gargoyles and black for minifigs. Also dark green would be huge as well.
User avatar
Fraslund
Robin Goodfellow
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Edmonds, Wa

Re: BrickWarriors New Items - Dragon Wings!

Postby thrash » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 am

Fraslund wrote:Those wings would be highly desirable in Dark blue Gray and Black. I can see a lot of people using the gray for gargoyles and black for minifigs. Also dark green would be huge as well.

I'm working on it. :) Hopefully black will be within a month or two.
User avatar
thrash
Peasant
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Delaware

BrickWarriors - Brute Armor and Roses

Postby thrash » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 pm

BrickWarriors recently came out with four new items: Brute Armor, Grapes, Poison Rose, and Coin Purse!

Image

We also released all of our colorful items (including the wings) in Lime Green.

Last but not least, we restocked the Vambraces in steel. They're almost gone again already!
User avatar
thrash
Peasant
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: BrickWarriors products - new armor and roses December 20

Postby Bruce N H » Tue May 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Consolidated BrickWarriors thread.
User avatar
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium
Precentor of the Scriptorium
 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:11 pm
Location: Middle Zealand

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby thrash » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Good idea to consolidate all the BrickWarriors announcements. :)

We've come out with tons of new products over the past few months, but I think the one castle fans will be most excited about is the new Scythian Bow:

Image

Enjoy!
User avatar
thrash
Peasant
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby mencot » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Love the new stuff you guys have produced, especially that bow. Will it be available also in green?
Sir Mencot Paladin and rogue
ImageImageImage
Flickr
User avatar
mencot
Twifealdlic Builder
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:28 am
Location: Den of unforgotten heros

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby SSchmidt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:38 pm

I've just started purchasing from Brickwarriors

I've got two packages of brick warriors items the past two weeks.

I absolutely LOVE your merchandise and am hooked!

So very glad to see a sale as well, my collection is aching for more sea people helms! They are perfect for creating castle archers I think. And at .75, I might have to buy a few more! :)
PSN: SSchmidt-
Image
Image
User avatar
SSchmidt
Councilor
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 am
Location: A pilgrim passing through Roawia

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby thrash » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 pm

mencot wrote:Love the new stuff you guys have produced, especially that bow. Will it be available also in green?

Thanks! The green one shown in the picture is just a sample I received from my manufacturer, but it has gotten such a positive response that I might just have to mass produce them in green at some point!

SSchmidt wrote:I've just started purchasing from Brickwarriors

I've got two packages of brick warriors items the past two weeks.

I absolutely LOVE your merchandise and am hooked!

So very glad to see a sale as well, my collection is aching for more sea people helms! They are perfect for creating castle archers I think. And at .75, I might have to buy a few more! :)

I'm glad to hear that you're hooked on our products. :) That's a good idea to use the sea people helmets for castle archers!
User avatar
thrash
Peasant
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby thrash » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:49 am

BrickWarriors just released five new accessories, including a menacing Dragon Sword, a huge Ogre Warclub, a make-shift Goblin Shield, an anvil, and even a Steampunk Rifle!

Image

Enjoy!
User avatar
thrash
Peasant
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby SSchmidt » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:10 am

All of these new castle pieces are sweet! Those shields are especially awesome, they go great with LotR goblins and orcs.

Question Thrash (and you may not be able to answer it, nor want to for business reasons and that is fine!)...
How long can we expect the mystery packs to be available? I've ordered a few and am itching for some more... They are exceptional.
PSN: SSchmidt-
Image
Image
User avatar
SSchmidt
Councilor
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 am
Location: A pilgrim passing through Roawia

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby thrash » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:15 pm

SSchmidt wrote:All of these new castle pieces are sweet! Those shields are especially awesome, they go great with LotR goblins and orcs.

Question Thrash (and you may not be able to answer it, nor want to for business reasons and that is fine!)...
How long can we expect the mystery packs to be available? I've ordered a few and am itching for some more... They are exceptional.

Thanks!

The Mystery Packs actually just sold out yesterday, although we do have a few left. If you wanted to order some this week just send us an e-mail and we can work something out for you. :)
User avatar
thrash
Peasant
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby Ferretclaw » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:05 pm

WOW, some of this new stuff is amazing! If only I had some money... Lol.
"All that is gold does not glitter..." ~LOTR
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98506221@N08/
Mocpages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/103548
Image
User avatar
Ferretclaw
Artisan
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby SSchmidt » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 pm

thrash wrote:
SSchmidt wrote:All of these new castle pieces are sweet! Those shields are especially awesome, they go great with LotR goblins and orcs.

Question Thrash (and you may not be able to answer it, nor want to for business reasons and that is fine!)...
How long can we expect the mystery packs to be available? I've ordered a few and am itching for some more... They are exceptional.

Thanks!

The Mystery Packs actually just sold out yesterday, although we do have a few left. If you wanted to order some this week just send us an e-mail and we can work something out for you. :)


Email incoming!
PSN: SSchmidt-
Image
Image
User avatar
SSchmidt
Councilor
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 am
Location: A pilgrim passing through Roawia

Re: BrickWarriors New Products

Postby thrash » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Today BrickWarriors released 6 brand new Jester themed items!

-Jester Hat
-Jester Plumes
-Jester Collar
-Jester Staff
-Death in the Box (can also just be used as a normal present)
-Juggling Pin (the top comes off to reveal a dagger!)

Image

We also released some gladiator themed items last month, including a nice new helmet and skirt for your gladiators!

Enjoy!
User avatar
thrash
Peasant
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Delaware

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Customs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: medib and 2 guests