PLEASE LOCK

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Dragon Master
Merchant

PLEASE LOCK

Post by Dragon Master »

I made a custom cape then deleted it from Brickshelf, it was so bad, sorry everyone :(
Last edited by Dragon Master on Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I can't help but notice that the cape has a bit of an irregular shape. Cleaning up the border would make the cape look much better.
The dragon emblem looks like you're off to a good start but it probably needs to be neatened up a bit. Still, it's better than anything I would have done. Of course, it looks like you put a lot of work into it, so if you're happy with it, then leave it be.
I was never a fan of the Dragon Master color scheme, but that's just a personal preference.
I'm sorry for the poor review, but I figured I'd let you know what I think. Let me reiterate: It's still better than anything I would have done, and pretty good for a first try.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

I seriously doubt its better than something you could do, but thanks for the compliment anyway.

I actually made it so I could change the colors to the BK colors. I really wanted this cape but no one would make it. I think I'll go back tonite and revise, I did this one in about 5minutes.

thanks for your comments,

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

well you are off to a good start, but I think it needs a fare bit of cleaning up. Still a good start.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

The reply to your previous post.

viewtopic.php?p=29701#29701

-- Ramus
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Ramus wrote:The reply to your previous post.

-- Ramus
Thats beautiful. The emblem is not quite the one I was looking for, but I think this will work just as well. Thanks so much!
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Ramus wrote:The reply to your previous post.

-- Ramus
This link comes just hours after I posted my own cut and paste version on Brickshelf... that's all right. This one looks better than mine.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess