Elves of the Sylavn Moon

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Elves of the Sylavn Moon

Post by Duke_Dave »

Hi everybody. I did these a while back but just recently (today) got them uploaded.So please check it out;

Dave
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Well, I'd say that you could still use a bit of practise in your sticker-application technique, and the picture's a little fuzzy, but the figs look good.

Are they elves, though? I realise that it's completely a matter of taste, but they don't really look like elves to me.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Yeh...the stickers could be a lot beter. these were some of my first ones. And I know they really don't look like Tolken's Elves bu you know everything dosent have to be Tolkin :wink:

Dave
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Duke_Dave wrote:Yeh...the stickers could be a lot beter. these were some of my first ones. And I know they really don't look like Tolken's Elves bu you know everything dosent have to be Tolkin :wink:

Dave
Well, I'm not saying they have to be. I'm just saying that they don't make my mind think elves.

And for what it's worth, some of Tolkien's elves ARE bearded.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Formendacil wrote:
Duke_Dave wrote:Yeh...the stickers could be a lot beter. these were some of my first ones. And I know they really don't look like Tolken's Elves bu you know everything dosent have to be Tolkin :wink:

Dave
Well, I'm not saying they have to be. I'm just saying that they don't make my mind think elves.

And for what it's worth, some of Tolkien's elves ARE bearded.
Hey thats alright I know what you mean about them not making you think 'elves' Its ok. I called them elves because they are Savas elf fraction. I hope to have pics of them battle readdy soon.

dave