A small request of my own...

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

A small request of my own...

Post by Chancellor Erik »

[sincerity]

To my fellow sticker designers and those who may find this of interest:

Recently I have been quite short on free time, between school and personal commitments there is barely time to keep up on what is happening here on CC. So, I ask of someone this favor:

I have had a vision of an octagonal shield (KK2 style), but not with the normal “one design face up, and on the opposite side face down”. This shield would have the emblem of an open dragon’s mouth, with the tongue just below the white hole that has to be cut out to apply it to a shield. Would somebody be willing to draw and post that type of sticker for me?

I would design this myself, but with my shortness of time…well, you get the idea.

[/sincerity]

Good luck to any takers of this challenge! :P
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Kind of the same idea as the open-mouthed snake shield from the Chamber of Secrets set?
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

How much are you willing to pay? :lol: :P Don't worry I won't make you pay. I would be happy to work on something for you. It may take till next week though. I'm quite busy right now due to school and other activities. *Hint* Collosal Contest *Hint*
Space rocks.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

hey what the heck. I want in on this challenge just for the smurf of it. :D
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

doctorsparkles wrote:Kind of the same idea as the open-mouthed snake shield from the Chamber of Secrets set?
Basically, only with the mouth opening around the center stud.
forester3219 wrote:*Hint* Collosal Contest *Hint*
Lol, I'm trying to put together a few entries myself.
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"