Thank You...

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
boses
Man-At-Arms

Thank You...

Post by boses »

I would like to take a moment to thank all the CC members out there. It is both a privilege and an honor to participate in what I believe is the best Castle/Lego site in existence. Watching Castle Lego building change and grow over the course of the last few years has been very inspirational, and I cherish all the Moc's and custom Mocs that are posted here daily. Please be safe this Christmas, and never stop building... :wink: Thank You.
"Life is a blooming miracle, all wrapped in a package of light, and the hands of God are ever strong for doing what He might..."
---brickshelf---

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=boses
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

I would agree aswell comrade. I was able to meet many of the people on this forum ath Brickworld and it was truly an honor. I am hitting myself, that I was too young to join this site earlier. The spirit of camaraderie here is truly amazing, and should be recognized.

Happy Holidays!

P.I
Thomas C.
"Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action, reap a habit.
Sow a habit, reap a character.
Sow a character, reap a destiny"

"Don't let school interfere with your education."-Huckleberry Finn
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

You are welcome. :) However, I would say thank you to you, as well, and to everyone else. I know that my building has improved much over the last year and a half, and that is mainly from looking at the great MOCs posted here. to echo Boses and Imdol, have happy and safe holidays!

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

You are very welcome!

Also, thank you very much!

In Christ,
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]
FishRfine
Freeman

Post by FishRfine »

oh yeah! cc 4eva!
babyjawa
Steward

Re: Thank You...

Post by babyjawa »

boses wrote:I would like to take a moment to thank all the CC members out there. It is both a privilege and an honor to participate in what I believe is the best Castle/Lego site in existence. Watching Castle Lego building change and grow over the course of the last few years has been very inspirational, and I cherish all the Moc's and custom Mocs that are posted here daily. Please be safe this Christmas, and never stop building... :wink: Thank You.
Yeah, this site is great. I've been here for what I'd say is a pretty large amount of time considering the joining point of many of the other active members, though I don't consider myself active. As I don't seem to post quite that often.

There are a lot of great builders here. Some come out of no where. Some have always been here. Some have a lot of potential, but need some aid (either with better pictures/camera, or other things..) And there are the rest. :wink:

Anyways, to rap things up I'd like to say thanks also!
My life is based on a true story.
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

Right back at you. You're welcome and thank you as well.
-Tower.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!