wobnam's introduction

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

wobnam's introduction

Post by wobnam »

Hi!

This is my first post here, but I've been lurking (more or less) since my dark age ended about two years ago. In these two years I've done very little building - just a couple of creations, really - and nothing Castle-themed.. until now: I started working on one a few days ago :)

My favorite theme from childhood is definitely the Pirates line from the late 80s/early 90s (chosen by heart my favorite set of all time is probably 6270 Forbidden Island), but I also have fond memories of Castle (especially 6066 Camouflaged Outpost) and other themes.

Hopefully, I'll be able to present my first creation in here in the near future. Working on a Castle MOC now as an adult has been interesting so far, and I don't think this one will be the last (although a visit or two to BrickLink seems necessary.. ;)).

And now, what seems to be my default disclaimer: English is not my primary language. I know it's far from perfect. I hope you all understand anyway, and ignore the stupid mistakes :)
DNL
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by DNL »

Welcome to Classic-Castle!
I look forward to seeing your creation.

DNL
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

Your translation to English so far looks great, don't worry about that too much here. We have a good number of Pirate fans here. Bricklink will help a lot.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

Welcome to CC from a fellow Pirate fan.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Hi wobnam your English seems fine to me. I really hope you join the CCRP at the gaming section there isn't that many people that are still active in it. Anyways hope you have fun at CC
<iframe></iframe>
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

I know how hard it is to learn other languages, from French to Russian to Spanish.

Welcome to Classic-Castle.

P.I
Thomas C.
"Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action, reap a habit.
Sow a habit, reap a character.
Sow a character, reap a destiny"

"Don't let school interfere with your education."-Huckleberry Finn