Did you Know?

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

True, I was just saying that we shouldn't just do it for that. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

jamitjames wrote:Well don't we all want to see what you are when you have 1,000,000 posts? :lol:
Well, yes, but that shouldn't warrant meaningless posts. I've been a member here for more than 5 months, and I still only have just over 200 posts, and I like to think that nearly all of them had some sort of substance to them...

... except for my last post in this thread. That one was just for giggles.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

As said earlier, it's kind of freaky how many gong farmers there are. I mean, that would emply every member of CC has an army of midieval cesspit-cleaning men to do their bidding? It does, however, greaten the power I have already. I admit, I'm not a tlakative person, but the majority of CC is under me. I guess that's good, though :) ,
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

doctorsparkles wrote:... except for my last post in this thread. That one was just for giggles.
Giggles count as substance in my book. Something funny will often stick with you longer than something serious (particularly if the seriousness had nothing spectacular about it).
Chancellor Erik wrote:As said earlier, it's kind of freaky how many gong farmers there are. I mean, that would emply every member of CC has an army of midieval cesspit-cleaning men to do their bidding?
Or it means that since the end of the war, a lot of people have been out of work. (And since they made such a big mess during the war, they get to clean it up.)

And whether or not your agree with me is inconsequential. I outrank you! (Mwahahahahahahaaa!)
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

My only hope that 2 or 3 will make sens :lol: e.....