Hey, I'm new here!

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Alex the Great
Peasant

Hey, I'm new here!

Post by Alex the Great »

My name is actually Andrew, but my middle name is Alexander so that's why i have that name. I've recently come out of a dark age and is starting to get into lego castle and pirates again. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I hope to be an active member on this site. :wave:
The Great One
Laird Cashman
Gong Farmer
Gong Farmer

Re: Hey, I'm new here!

Post by Laird Cashman »

Okay, well, this is THE lego castle place, so you're right where you should be. Welcome to the castle that is classic. :) Canada rules. -Laird
I am an alien, here to eat you all, regurgitate you, gingerly poke your remains, and then devour them. FUN, RIGHT?!
Napoleon
Archer

Post by Napoleon »

:wave: Hey, Alex, we put the "Great" in Alex the Great.

I finally beat Aliencat to the pun draw! Sweet victory! :roflol:

No seriously, I hope you have a wonderful time here on Classic-Castle, and enjoy yourself fully. Ever since I joined, I have been treated with respect and the Golden Rule, and I'm sure that you will be treated in the same way, and also treat others this way :wink: . Have a nice day!

P.S. What a great name, Alexander is my second favorite general.
"There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter"- Napoleon Bonaparte

[url=http://z7.invisionfree.com/Teen_LEGO_Fans/index.php?]TeenLEGOFans.com![/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/55680977@N04/]My Flickr![/url]
Rick-Ricks
Tastes good with ketchup

Post by Rick-Ricks »

Welcome. Hang your coat on the peg next to the door, but mind the carpet it's new. :D