GOOD BYE EVERYONE

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
forester3291
Merchant

GOOD BYE EVERYONE

Post by forester3291 »

Well folks, I have finnaly decided I don't have enough time to be on C-C at this point because of my schedule. So I won't be back for a long while. I have had lot's of fun and learned a lot here at C-C. Thanks to all of you guys for the great experiences I have had here. I sure I will be back some day. But not in the near future. Good bye guys, and thanks.
Space rocks.
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Re: GOOD BYE EVERYONE

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

forester3291 wrote:Well folks, I have finnaly decided I don't have enough time to be on C-C at this point because of my schedule. So I won't be back for a long while. I have had lot's of fun and learned a lot here at C-C. Thanks to all of you guys for the great experiences I have had here. I sure I will be back some day. But not in the near future. Good bye guys, and thanks.
Bummer. But enjoy what you are doing and come back when you can. I'll probably be facing a cut back at some point in the near future, but sometimes you have more important things to do. Play well!
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

I didn't really know you well,but all the same,I fell bad for your situation,and i'll miss you a lot.
- Tom