LEGO 1990s

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
alas
Gong Farmer

LEGO 1990s

Post by alas »

As a kid, I was drawn and very attracted by the fantasy realm of knights and kings, wizards and magic.

In 1993, I was deeply attracted to the range of Black Knights and Dragon Masters, and I can remember hours staring at majisto's magic wand (it glows in the dark!), the classic dragons and the black knights castle 6086.

I got my first LEGO set 6008 in 1995, and it was thoroughly abused. Till this day I still have the sword and horse.

1996 came and I started to lose interest in LEGO castle, when the fright knights arrived in 1997 I went into dark ages..

Back to present, I've been actively buying and collecting LEGO since feb 2011.
The fantasy era was awesome, I wish it could run for a few more years.. That being said, Kingdoms aren't too shabby either!

Ventured into this site as I plan to collect more of the classic LEGO from 1980s and early 1990s such as crusaders, classics, royal knights and black knights.

Looking forward to many many years of LEGO castle building and MOC'ing..

Cheers!
Alan
SPACE MARINE
Apprentice

Re: LEGO 1990s

Post by SPACE MARINE »

Hi, welcome to the forums, it's really a great place. People will only post when they have something meaningful to say, so you won't get a lot of pointless comments, everyone here is great. To quote a certain hymn "all are welcome in this place" except net trolls. Enjoy your stay!
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good- Rom. 12:21

Little Bricks, BIG dreams