Hey everyone.

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Toa Tilius
Villein

Hey everyone.

Post by Toa Tilius »

Hi everybody, I'm me. Nice to meet you all. Now about my likes:

Bionicle, a lot. (Hey, here in the UK its not that bigger fad. But seriously, who wants to dress up as a lego character for halloween? Sheesh....)

Knights Kingdom, or KK2 as i hear it is talked of. ( Hey some of the sets are good, but i agree with people about the horses with wheels. The siege engine is cool, and the main castle and the citadel.)

Nintendo, mainly the Mario Bros. series, fan since 5.

I'm from BZP, same display name 'n' all, i've been looking around here for weeks, and today i have joined. (Mainly because so did SKM from BZPower.) And all you BZP haters, at least the official KK2 topic has a member who works for Lego. Pretty useful.

Anyway, so there's me for ya. :twisted:
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

No prob dude - you and my 6 year old can have meaningful conversations about the toa of belches. :D

Just kidding. glad you signed up, I like the bionicle line too, as I think you can make some pretty neat stuff, and the KK2 line is growing on me. like a wart. No wait! I mean - its not ALL bad. I really like vladeks helmet, and the shadow knights are cool too, we just need more of em.

anyway. theres your response from the legofreak :twisted:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Well.

It's good to have a user who signs up with a declaration of love for Bionicles and KK2....

I know that we already have a few Bionicle fans.... And the general consensus on KK2 resembles "they aren't THAT bad", which is an improvement over their original standing.

But we need an outspoken fan in favour of them. It's a matter of balance. I mean, we have Royal Knight fans, and Dragon Master fans (think Dragon Master), and now we have a KK2 fan.

Now.... where do we dig up a Fright Knight fan... :lol:

Seriously, welcome to Classic-Castle!
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Hello there fellow BZer! It's nice to know I'm not a total stranger on these boards. Hopefully, we can both improve the popularity of KK2. Thanks for joining!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Welcom dude!

I also like Bionicle. I have nearly all the first Toa( Don't have Gali) and Lewa Nuva. Along with four Bohrok, those flying insects, and half of the turaga. Whew! That was a mouthfull. Though I'm sure my Bionlicle collection is far less than most.

I also like KK2. They have some very cool guys. Vladek, Shadow Knights, I even like all the other guys. After changing the hips, arms, and hands you have yourself a very great army.

Anyways. Welcome to C-C! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay..... :twisted: ......maybe! :wink: :twisted:
Space rocks.
Toa Tilius
Villein

Post by Toa Tilius »

To forester
Well, bigger collection than most....bu i have all the sets out now apart from.

Tarakava
Manas
4 Vahki
2 Metru Nui Matoran
1 Rahkshi.

Thats like over 100 sets......

To Formendacil
Well, i'd say SKM is a bigger fan than me......but i don't want to drop him in something he don't want! :P

To Lego Freak
Okay.....oh you weren't serious about the toa of belches.....okay.Lol
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Toa Tilius wrote:To Formendacil
Well, i'd say SKM is a bigger fan than me......but i don't want to drop him in something he don't want! :P
And what, my friend, do you mean by that? :)

BTW, I'd say Tilius and I are equal fans. Besides, we're both from BZPower. :D
Mursk
Villein

Post by Mursk »

Even though I prefer Castle I in my early purchasing habits collected many a Bionicle, I have the entire Throwbot Line and Robo Rider line, a complete set of the Original Toa, all the Matoran, the Nuva, Rahkshi and 2 of ever Bohrok plus 1 of every General Bohrok, Makuta and the Manas. :oops:

Did I mention a bucket of Bioncle Masks? a bucket!
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Toa Tilius wrote: To Lego Freak
Okay.....oh you weren't serious about the toa of belches.....okay.Lol
well, Burpaga is definitely better than his cousin, Ripwuna, the toa of gassy noises. :wink:
Toa Tilius
Villein

Post by Toa Tilius »

And what, my friend, do you mean by that?
I'm.......not sure......maybe you being a Long time castle fan, and me only in it for the KK2.

^^That's cool Mursk. I really want to get the Tarakava and Manas.....but i can't find them anywhere....

^Lol.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Toa Tilius wrote:
And what, my friend, do you mean by that?
I'm.......not sure......maybe you being a Long time castle fan, and me only in it for the KK2.

^^That's cool Mursk. I really want to get the Tarakava and Manas.....but i can't find them anywhere....

^Lol.
Interesting. I never wanted the Tarakava or Manas, as they cost a lot of money that I just couldn't spend like that. I was fine with Nui Rama and Nui Jaga. :roll:
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Welcom to classic castle Toa!
I like Mario too :D
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

TheOrk wrote:Welcom to classic castle Toa!
I like Mario too :D
Me too. Mario is cool. :D Welcome to the forums, TT.