Problem with registrasion (help needed)

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Didde

Problem with registrasion (help needed)

Post by Didde »

Hi everyone !

this is the story so far: a day last year I decided to join these great forums but at that time I wasnt 13 yet so when i had recieved the mail with the Thing your parents or such should fill out . then two things stopped me 1:we had no idea where to send it. 2:We had no paper in the printer.

Anyway I decided to wait with the registration untill i got 13.

Now when i am 13 I tried to join the forums but when I press the submit button it says "sorry but this email adress has been banned " can anybody explain this to me?
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

well i dont know what you should do because im manly no abmin but i always have a backupmail if stuff like thath or other tings should happen

Erik
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Well, since this is a PHP forum, I think it may be because PHP announced only Registered e-mails and not e-mail accounts that are FREE are allowed to join forums, so you may need to buy a e-mail.

But then again, I'm not sure that applyes to this forum the CC forum.

LR

Post by Guest »

Buy an email? i am using hotmail and have no problem registering, try a new account may be?
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

You don't need to pay for e-mail to use any forum. I've joined several, and use free YAHOO!
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

I'd say you should just email the admins about it.

LR: Are you confusing FBTB's (in my opinion, narrowminded,) policy of requiring a service provider email, for signup, and not allowing free ones, such as Yahoo, Hotmail, or Gmail, in, with C-C?

-John "J1A3L5" Langrish.
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Didde,

This is what probably happened. Whenever you apply once, even if you dont get approved, the system will not let you make another account with that email. This prevents someone from making too many accounts. Please get another email account and then sign up again.

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

It might also be possible, if you contact an admin privately, to have your username uncerimoniously and mercilessly destroyed and obliterated from our forum database. Theoretically, this would allow you to apply again, but I'm not 100% sure it'd work.

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Didde

Post by Didde »

Okey I tried to apply with another e-mail adress and it did not work, so I guess I have too take contact with an admin to delete my old username as Anthony said .

Thanks for the advice all of you.

\Didde
Cyclonis
Bailiff

Post by Cyclonis »

hey, i have been in this trouble before, and its because it does not exept Hotmail accounts. Get a yahoo account, and use that, and you'll be fine.
I am the master of helping.
Didde
Serf

Post by Didde »

Thanks a lot Cyclonis it works now :)
Cyclonis
Bailiff

Post by Cyclonis »

see? I'm, a hero, aren't I? :D
Didde
Serf

Post by Didde »

yup you most certainly are :)
[url=http://http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga ... i?f=91478/]My brickshelf gallery[/url] Not so much yet..