3%
Bulls
2%

Total votes: 244

CodeGeorge
Serf

Re: Who Would Win the Lego Castle War?

Post by CodeGeorge »

I voted Forestmen. They've got the Robin Hood-ish factor.
dyntar
Foot Soldier

Post by dyntar »

I voted for the Black Knights. They had the best castles and boat and had some pretty good catapults.
They also had a good amount of mounted knights with each castle and they were the first faction to use crossbows as a regular weapon.
Lord Lego 436
Laborer

Post by Lord Lego 436 »

I personally think Black Falcons, as they had good armour and good castles, and they looked cool.
"Humans build atomic bombs, but no mouse in the world would be stupid enough to design a mousetrap."
- Albert Einstien

My MOCpage: http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16960
Funnyham
Laborer

Post by Funnyham »

Crusaders, for sheer strength in numbers, however the castle in King's Castle siege is by far the strongest, and if the royal knights had maybe another castle, it would be them.
A MOC a day keeps the doctor away.
quaraga
Total n00b
Total n00b
Location: roflysst (rolling on the floor laughing, yet still somehow typing)

Post by quaraga »

you guys seem to be relying on the fact that a faction only gets to have one of each set pluss, as I belive I said, the bfs haven't really stepped on anyones toes they would make allies against the crusaders their only real advesary then backstab the bk and wipe up the mess with the other factions corpses. :D oh and :twisted:

ps the thing about bk using c-bows is true but if you look at the c-bow lego pcs its the stirrup c-bow wich as the french learned in the 100 yrs war is no match for a longbow. now if you modified it to be a crank c-bow then it would be an advantage.
He who thinks you should look at the box that says "Quaraga" if you want to find out his username (about as useful to you as his real name). he only wants you to look so he can laugh about you looking there because he's a total smart...
nanuck95
Court jester

Post by nanuck95 »

quaraga wrote:you guys seem to be relying on the fact that a faction only gets to have one of each set pluss, as I belive I said, the bfs haven't really stepped on anyones toes they would make allies against the crusaders their only real advesary then backstab the bk and wipe up the mess with the other factions corpses. :D oh and :twisted:

ps the thing about bk using c-bows is true but if you look at the c-bow lego pcs its the stirrup c-bow wich as the french learned in the 100 yrs war is no match for a longbow. now if you modified it to be a crank c-bow then it would be an advantage.
I tried reading what you wrote twice and I still don't think I was able to make any sense out of it. holyrunonsentencebatman!

I voted for Forestmen. Because I like them and men in tights should be feared.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
nanuck95 wrote:
quaraga wrote:gibblerish
I tried reading what you wrote twice and I still don't think I was able to make any sense out of it. holyrunonsentencebatman!
Haha! I tried it, too, and I agree. However I gave it a third chance, and now I think he said something about "each set only once" or something like that. And actually, yeah, one set of each is the only reasonable and objective foundation to base your evaluation on. Because this thread is not about imaginating some fancy story about what would be if you got sooo many forestmen who would slaughter the tiny little force of Black Knights, but it's purely about sets.

(And by that the so called Crusaders win. Alas!)

Bye
Jojo
 This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill
Funnyham
Laborer

Post by Funnyham »

Personally, I think Basil the Bat Lord would own everyone.
Reeper
Villein

Post by Reeper »

I'm gonna go ahead and kill this thread:
The Undead allied with the Trolls would win, hands down.
Let me tell you why: They both have sturdy, large ships, 3 masters of magical arts, one of which has an endless army of undead soldiers. Also, there is no definite way to kill the skeletons. These aren't zombies, they're only animated skeletons. The only real way to destroy them would be to either burn the entire skeleton to dust, or to kill their master, who is always hidden in his giant skull of a tower with his magic orb that gives him full view of any battle in complete safety, (kinda like Isengard, right? :wink: )This tower is also located on the top of treacherous cliff with only one entrance point. Thus making a effective seige nearly impossible. At the base of this cliff would be the "large" navy.
To add to the fortifications, the evil wizard has TWO large dragons to guard against any aerial attack.
Now, if those defenses fail, they've also got the Trolls fortress with more than enough defense against a small siege.
And what if they are forced to go on the offense? Well, they've got the tons of huge seige weapons that the trolls have, including the battle wagon, the giant wheel thing, and that boss siege tower. Also, the trolls have like, five or six giant trolls at their disposal, AND the Skeletons have a skeleton calvary!
I must say, this is a union that would not be defeated very easily. :orc:

There, beat that! :sly:
DaleDVM
Journeyman

Post by DaleDVM »

Since this thread was started in 2007 it didn't include the trolls or undead. More importantly it didn't include the crownies. They can't be included can they? Perhaps we need a new thread for who would win a lego war.
Reeper
Villein

Post by Reeper »

Maybe...But I still say The Undead/trolls win... :orc:

Otherwise, I guess the Black Falcons. haha :tasty:
Crushmaster
Freeman

Post by Crushmaster »

Reeper wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and kill this thread:
The Undead allied with the Trolls would win, hands down.
Let me tell you why: They both have sturdy, large ships, 3 masters of magical arts, one of which has an endless army of undead soldiers. Also, there is no definite way to kill the skeletons. These aren't zombies, they're only animated skeletons. The only real way to destroy them would be to either burn the entire skeleton to dust, or to kill their master, who is always hidden in his giant skull of a tower with his magic orb that gives him full view of any battle in complete safety, (kinda like Isengard, right? :wink: )This tower is also located on the top of treacherous cliff with only one entrance point. Thus making a effective seige nearly impossible. At the base of this cliff would be the "large" navy.
To add to the fortifications, the evil wizard has TWO large dragons to guard against any aerial attack.
Now, if those defenses fail, they've also got the Trolls fortress with more than enough defense against a small siege.
And what if they are forced to go on the offense? Well, they've got the tons of huge seige weapons that the trolls have, including the battle wagon, the giant wheel thing, and that boss siege tower. Also, the trolls have like, five or six giant trolls at their disposal, AND the Skeletons have a skeleton calvary!
I must say, this is a union that would not be defeated very easily. :orc:

There, beat that! :sly:
That won't work, as the good guys always win; the good guys being the Crown Knights and their allies.
In Christ,
Crushmaster.
Christ is Lord and King! To Him I give all glory and honor.
Romans 10:13 - For whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Luke 13:3b - Except you repent, you shall all likewise perish.
Want to talk about theology or something? PM me.
Funnyham
Laborer

Post by Funnyham »

I still think Basil the Batlord would own everyone.
quaraga
Total n00b
Total n00b
Location: roflysst (rolling on the floor laughing, yet still somehow typing)

Post by quaraga »

nanuck95 wrote:
quaraga wrote:you guys seem to be relying on the fact that a faction only gets to have one of each set pluss, as I belive I said, the bfs haven't really stepped on anyones toes they would make allies against the crusaders their only real advesary then backstab the bk and wipe up the mess with the other factions corpses. :D oh and :twisted:

I tried reading what you wrote twice and I still don't think I was able to make any sense out of it.
I was saying that due to alliances the bf would win, everyone is debating based on the idea that each faction only uses one of each set in the war( the set effectiveness should be taken into account because if one side has 10000 soldiers of mediocre skill they'd be owned by 5000 who were experts.) and that the crossbow design lego uses is a kind that is less efective than a bow with my source being my history textbook as well as many others.

I also believe that my above statements are not oh what was it... garble?... gibberish? it was completely coherent assuming that the reader was not illiterate.
He who thinks you should look at the box that says "Quaraga" if you want to find out his username (about as useful to you as his real name). he only wants you to look so he can laugh about you looking there because he's a total smart...
Reeper
Villein

Post by Reeper »

Crushmaster wrote:That won't work, as the good guys always win; the good guys being the Crown Knights and their allies.
Ah, you make a valid point, BUt since this is merely a discussion of who would win in a war, not a discussion of the dichotomy of good and evil, I say that the Undead/Trolls would win in a good old fashioned war.
If you want to talk about good and evil, there's a thread for that in "Stories" methinks, concerning why Trolls are considered evil by most people.