What KK2 sets do you plan to buy?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

In old grays, I could change my mind, and buy some. But they will be in new grays and new brown.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

I won't get any mainly because I feel that it would be more worthwhile to invest in some of the older Lego sets. Even though some can get a little pricy due to their age, it will be a far better way to spend my money.

Oh yeah, I also don't like the new grey as well.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Webrain
Journeyman

Post by Webrain »

one of 8781 and 4 of 8777
as for the rest it's all depends if I'll have spare money to spend on them
(8779 really isn't worth it)
coyote
Peasant

Post by coyote »

None.

*savinglotsofmoney
When in doubt empty the magazine.
Never share a foxhole with someone braver then you are.
If you're short of everything except the enemy, you're in combat.
Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

I'll probably purchase one each of the smaller sets. I'm going to purchase a bunch of plate mail and barding on Bricklink once people really start to part these sets out.

JoJo Wrote:
I still wonder if I'll be buying any of these sets at all. On the one hand it's Castle and I am a collector. On the other hand it's ugly and new grey and not in continuousness with previous Castle lines and overall doesn't appeal to me much. So time will tell what I'll be doing.
JoJo, I'll wager that you sit silently in protest for several months, then eventually purchase some of these. You won't be able to resist, especially when there isn't any other castle vice for you to choose from! :)
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

All of them, and probably more than one of some. While the set structures may stink, I think I can find a use for the pieces :twisted: . While it may run me a little green, I can deal with that :? .
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I'm deffinentilly not getting any because 1:Who wants rainbow knights 2:Way to expensive 3: My mom and dad say I have to econimize :x. And guys, when you start getting tired of the- My mom and dad say I have to econimize- sentence just tell me :D .
Space rocks.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I haven't seen very many really good pictures to be able to decide whether I want them or not. I'll figure it out once they show up in stores or the catalog.
From what I have seen, they look pretty bad, but then again, so do most of the sets that Lego is putting out lately. However, chances are that there will be some kind of useful pieces in there and I'll buy them anyway.
Snoopy
Archer

Post by Snoopy »

I'm not buying any of them at full price period. The only way I'll buy them is if I find them on eBay for half price or something.
Jyp
Peasant

Post by Jyp »

They are too fantastic to get with my classic mediaval sets, but I will probably buy a small minifig set like #6777 (but they are not sold to France...).