4%
Wolfpack
No votes

Total votes: 26

forester3291
Merchant

What is your least favorite

Post by forester3291 »

Don't know if this has been posted before. But here goes. What is your least favorite faction in lego castle. Speak your opinion. I don't think I missed anyone.
Space rocks.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Lion Knights/Royal Kngiths(this includes all of them)KK and kk2
you can't throw the royal knights, and bulls (Both witch I am very fond of) together tith the JellyBean knights! THey have nothing to do with eachother! So I will not vote on your poll, because voting my least favorite will put down my favorite aswell. I realise I could just vote for fright knights, and just look over this small thing, but why would you bunch them all together like this?
My Vote:_____
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

I find it hard to believe that Royal Knights, Knight's Kingdom, or Bulls would be anybody's favorite Faction and that somebody who would pick those as his favorite would think KK2 is the worst. *shrug*

To each his own, I guess.
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Hey, Bulls are not my favorite faction. Royal Knights are a little better that the Bulls. That being said, I like them both very well, even though they're not my very favorites. KKII is the WORST "Castle" line ever, in my opinion. Period. Notice I put Castle in parentheses. This is because it is a stretch of the imagination to call KKII castle. It just simply is hard to say that KKII is a castle theme. So, my least favorite is told, but I won't be able to vote until the poll is changed. Sorry, but that's what I think.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Personally I like the Bull Torsos and KKI's two knight torsos, so to me they don't fit with the Jellybean knights. KKII may have similar poorly designed sets, but the figs were pretty decent despite their pitiful numbers. As a faction I'd have to say the KKII should definitely be listed in its own category. Another point I can't help but bring up is whether or not we are judging factions based on the sets or on the minifigs themselves. Because if it was based on sets, I would have to vote Dragon Masters, but if it was based on figs I would have to say KKII. I'll be another who abstains from the poll due to the lumping of the KK lines together.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Barbapple wrote:
Lion Knights/Royal Kngiths(this includes all of them)KK and kk2
you can't throw the royal knights, and bulls (Both witch I am very fond of) together tith the JellyBean knights! THey have nothing to do with eachother! So I will not vote on your poll, because voting my least favorite will put down my favorite aswell. I realise I could just vote for fright knights, and just look over this small thing, but why would you bunch them all together like this?
My Vote:_____
I'm wasn't including the bulls in with the kk . I 'm not including them at all because people are influenced by the look tlc gave them. As for the kk2 sorry. Besides what I ment by Lion knight/Royal knight includng kk and kk2 I ment if you don't like one of them vote for that poll option. Sorry it is really confusing I know.
Space rocks.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

rogue27 wrote:I find it hard to believe that Royal Knights, Knight's Kingdom, or Bulls would be anybody's favorite Faction and that somebody who would pick those as his favorite would think KK2 is the worst. *shrug*

To each his own, I guess.
Look, If you have any extra Royal knights, KK, or bulls, I'd be happy to take them!
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

wlister wrote:Personally I like the Bull Torsos and KKI's two knight torsos, so to me they don't fit with the Jellybean knights. KKII may have similar poorly designed sets, but the figs were pretty decent despite their pitiful numbers. As a faction I'd have to say the KKII should definitely be listed in its own category. Another point I can't help but bring up is whether or not we are judging factions based on the sets or on the minifigs themselves. Because if it was based on sets, I would have to vote Dragon Masters, but if it was based on figs I would have to say KKII. I'll be another who abstains from the poll due to the lumping of the KK lines together.

Will
The Bulls and Leo torsos from KKI are pretty good. I'll happily get more.

The definiton of a faction as the figs or the sets is an important distinction. It's why I always stipulate when I'm write polls like this on exactly which should be considered. I voted the way I would have worded it myself (figs), but it's open to interpretation as it is written. I went with Dragon Masters for their hideous color scheme and ugly torso prints (I didn't even consider KKII because I don't have the real thing to judge by). From the standpoint of sets, I thought KKI was simply awful.
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

Just so you know, there are no 'foresters' they are Forestmen, or Dark Forest. foresters is just something you made up. And you forgot Black Falcons on the list.(Oh well, they are the best and shouldn't be voted worst anyway.)
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

wlister wrote:Personally I like the Bull Torsos and KKI's two knight torsos, so to me they don't fit with the Jellybean knights. KKII may have similar poorly designed sets, but the figs were pretty decent despite their pitiful numbers. As a faction I'd have to say the KKII should definitely be listed in its own category. Another point I can't help but bring up is whether or not we are judging factions based on the sets or on the minifigs themselves. Because if it was based on sets, I would have to vote Dragon Masters, but if it was based on figs I would have to say KKII. I'll be another who abstains from the poll due to the lumping of the KK lines together.

Will
Hmm.. i'm judging on figs so figs it is
Space rocks.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Guys I have corrected the poll in another post called correctoin to least favorite faction. You cna vote there now. I thas the falcons in the poll and it has kk and royal knights seperate
Space rocks.
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

I ca´nt decide I love them all!!! :D
I'm back, and so is Castle!
Jehkar
Peasant

Post by Jehkar »

I voted for the Forestmen. I was never a fan of them, because they weren't in castle armor or helmets. I liked some of the torsos, mostly for peasants or prisoners.
I like Fright Knights mostly because of the bat helm, some really good torsos (the cuirass for one)
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Megablocks followed with him." Revelations 6:8
RuthleSs__PaLadin
Apprentice

Post by RuthleSs__PaLadin »

Hey, I like all castle minifigs. All are acceptable, except Fright Knights...they don't go well with Lion, black knights, Black Falcon's, Forestmen, or Bull Knights. They seem too much fantasy to make them an actual Fortress or Castle...I rather use KK minifigs on MOC's.

Dan
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

forester3291 wrote:Guys I have corrected the poll in another post called correctoin to least favorite faction. You cna vote there now. I thas the falcons in the poll and it has kk and royal knights seperate
The 2nd was locked :?

So, it is obvious that the large grouping (which sadly contains my favorite) will get the most votes, if only because it contains KK2. Well, I voted for fright knights. No-one likes fright knights.
however, My question is: Who voted for the real old ones?