samuri
20%
Euro
80%

Total votes: 51

forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Although I have neather :cry: . I voted for Samuari. It looks the coolest and can be used as Euro,Chinese,and other World cultures besides Samuari. They both are cool though.
Space rocks.
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

I voted "Euro". However, I really like having the variety. The black asiatic armour in particular is great.
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

It's kinda hard to answer that question. When I had less armor to choose from, I'd press anything into service. Now, I keep the bulk of the samurai armor on the samurai, and the bulk of the chrome breastplates (and chromed helmets) goes to the Pirates/Napoleonic era troops as mounted cuirassiers and conquistadors. For european medieval, I prefer the euro armor.

I still do use a small amount of the other armor types, usually to give different factions a different look. My fright knights get both black and gray samurai armor to match their black and gray bat helmets - they just seem to go well together. My elves will get the samurai armor. My Black Falcons get the black alien shoulder pads. Kings or other special figures get the blinding chrome armor and a cloak to cover the back. My skellies get a rather minimal hole and stud 90 degree piece to indicate dilapidated armor - you get to see their skelliness but still get the feeling that they have some armor.

I answered "euro" because for the bulk of my knights, I use that, and that is the core of my interests for Castles. But I'm glad there is variety.
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Euro definately. I've used both Euro and samurai for knights, but I find that the Euro looks classier, and for most of my characters I prefer it anyway, as the samurai ones tend to make the knight look incredibly bulky, which is good if you want someone to look imposing.
Manwe_Valar_of_air
Serf

Post by Manwe_Valar_of_air »

Well, like the ninja armor because there cheaper and they look good on my soldiers.
I'm Manwe mightiest of the Valar and lord of the Undying lands.
Brickboy
Steward

Post by Brickboy »

Actually I like both.
Alan
good times
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

Post by Rubberchickenknight »

samurai they look cool 8) on everything i put them on. they're the only armour (Canadian spelling :) ) that have shoulder pads.
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." - Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash