Tower of Iron Will wrote:Thus the 27 pages in this thread alone. I would bet money that LEGO will have more of these sets in the future. What would be nice is to have a similar Orc and/or Dwarven version in the future.
Adam wrote:I think I picked a glorious time to come out of my "Dark Ages"!
Legoist wrote:Adam wrote:I think I picked a glorious time to come out of my "Dark Ages"!
For me, it's a year too late... I missed the great Santa Fe locomotives and the train engine shed Now I can only buy them on Bricklink... for 3 times their original price.
Tower of Iron Will wrote:Thus the 27 pages in this thread alone.
nikink wrote:Is there any chance these will ever be sold retail?
I'd *like* to order direct from S@H, but the extra $40 shipping kinda blows the budget.
architect wrote:With over 1600 elements, the set is a good deal even for $140. (LEGO employees should disregard the previous sentence ) TLG likely can offer sets like this with excellent price per piece ratios because they receive all of the profit and a retailer does not take 20-30% of the msrp in profit.
#10193 Medieval Market Village
Ages 12+. 1,601 pieces.
US $99.99; ¤99.99, CA $149.99, AU $149.99, UK £84.99
Expand your LEGO® Castle kingdom!
This classic medieval village with marketplace is a perfect match for any LEGO Castle. Full of authentic features, fun accessories and all-new animals to expand and enhance your kingdom; it includes two complete buildings with detailed interiors like a blacksmith’s shop with waterwheel-driven hammer, a food stand, tree, table, cart, cows, horse, chicken, rooster, duck, peasants, knights, rare elements and colors, and more!
· Includes 8 minifigures: blacksmith, 2 soldiers, 2 male peasants, 2 female peasants and a boy minifigure!
· Play inside! The 2 two-story buildings feature a hinge system that allows you to open and close them as you wish!
· The yellow building contains the stables, blacksmiths shop and his home upstairs! Help the blacksmith forge the swords with the working water powered trip hammer! Don’t forget to close the stable gates and feed the horse some carrots!
· Blacksmith’s home features pictures on the walls, opening windows, table and fireplace!
· The classically European styled blue building features a cozy tavern on the first floor and welcoming bedroom on the top floor!
· Lots of authentic touches: fireplaces in the bedrooms, pictures on the walls, dressing tables, working doors and windows and other interior details!
· The soldiers and peasants alike shop and eat in the marketplace filled with baskets of fish, apples and flowers. Sit at the table for a meal of ale, cheese and whole turkey but stay out of the way of the soldiers carrying the king’s treasure!
· Buildings measure over 7.5” tall and over 9” long when open wide!
Sir Prog wrote:The Knight has stormed the "castle"...the Peasants are ripe for the picking!!!
Come storm the castle at will...DON'T FORGET THE LANCE
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests