For those who Purchased the Castle of Morcia from S@H

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Ramus
Laborer

For those who Purchased the Castle of Morcia from S@H

Post by Ramus »

I notified Lego about a week ago & they have not corrected the mistake. So I might as well make it known.

For those who purchased the new Castle of Morcia (#8781) from Lego Shop At Home, the website states that the set comes with two shadow knight figures.

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8781 ... 2F&d=7&t=3

Unless they can convince you that the included skeleton is a shadow knight, it does not.

Anyway, just FYI.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

dude, just look at the picture. There is one Shadow Knight in the picture. I've known this all along :roll: .
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
footsteps
Tastes good with ketchup

Post by footsteps »

Daimyo wrote:dude, just look at the picture. There is one Shadow Knight in the picture. I've known this all along.
Actually, I think his point is a good one. Reading the Lego blurb, one would assume that it correctly describes the contents, and it says "two Shadow Knights". Hence my expectation is that is what would be delivered. When looking at the (small) picture, it is not inherently clear that only one is included.

Alan
I'm a human BEING, not a human doing!
The two most important days of your life are the day you are born
and the day you discover why. (Donald Sensing)
One plus one equals three... for large values of one. (Bruce Fournier)
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

I think TLC was reffering to Vladak and the other Scorpion guy as the Shadow Knights.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
footsteps
Tastes good with ketchup

Post by footsteps »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:I think TLC was reffering to Vladak and the other Scorpion guy as the Shadow Knights.
Except that Vladek is already listed separately. So I think it's sloppy editing by TLC.

Alan
I'm a human BEING, not a human doing!
The two most important days of your life are the day you are born
and the day you discover why. (Donald Sensing)
One plus one equals three... for large values of one. (Bruce Fournier)
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

The actual product might vary from the product shown, and many companies will put that in fine print on the box/in the catalogue. But their description should be dead on, because otherwise that's false advertising. I believe the Lego Group owes you one Shadow Knight.
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

doctorsparkles wrote:The actual product might vary from the product shown, and many companies will put that in fine print on the box/in the catalogue. But their description should be dead on, because otherwise that's false advertising. I believe the Lego Group owes you one Shadow Knight.
That they do, and they have promised to deliver. (The part is not yet available) All my experiences with Lego customer service so far have been great.

As for the reason, I agree 100%.

-- Ramus
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

How unfortunate. I actually considered buying the set when I read it came with TWO shadow knights, as I felt this added greatly to the value of the set. So if I am understanding you right, you opened the box and found only one shadow knight?? Or are we all going from the pics only?
Troy T. Moore
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

The set comes with only ONE shadow knight.

Includes:
Jayko
Rascus
Santis
Danju
Vladek
King Mathias
One Shadow Knight
Skeleton

-- Ramus
mfuss903
Villein

Post by mfuss903 »

One of the guys that works on KK2 posts over on BZP, I will see if he knows what is going on.
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

The blurb in the link does not say "two" it says 'Vladek and his shadow knights' in reference to who the bad guys are, but not in a manner that would suggest that anymore than one are included. I'm sure the poster earlier is right when they say that lego will vount Vladek.
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

The Blue knight wrote:The blurb in the link does not say "two" it says 'Vladek and his shadow knights' in reference to who the bad guys are, but not in a manner that would suggest that anymore than one are included. I'm sure the poster earlier is right when they say that lego will vount Vladek.
The shop at home page has been recently updated. It used to say two Shadow Knights.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess