Post by Green Fox »

Bricks are not: action figures
clothes
video games.
BlackRavenLord
Gong Farmer

Re: (unofficial) Minifig Review: Forestwoman

Post by BlackRavenLord »

Actually I don't really like her too very much. It's always good to have more women, '(because) Lego sets always seem to focus on more of the battling and fighting but I love the ladies as well. I mean come on, I might be 17 but I still have to have a lady to represent my girlfriend when I build a Castle. I think that even though the torso seems painted to make her body look shapely it always comes across weird that way unless the torso was molded that way (which none are), so it still looks like her body is the same shape as that of all the men. The lady I really like is the blacksmith's wife off of the Blacksmith's shop, it seems like even though she is molded like all other legos her body really looks femmenine because it seems like the red paint behind to the side of her body is more of like a cape than the rest of her body, and of course there is the painted corset and whatnot.
-=Ex Noctis Amor=-
hbl951
Serf

Post by hbl951 »

no wonder it only appeared in one set, it more of a peaset than a forestwomen, i only like the green cap. about a 4/10
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

like the design on the fig but i dont have it i wish i had cause i have almost no females
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

I like it. besides you always need females. Whats a castle without a princes???

Dave
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

This is a great minifig. She is unique. She is alone too, as the pirate girl. I'd like to see more girl in Lego sets.

The green hat is really cool. Hope they would have make more like this.