Jelly Bean Knight

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
quaraga
Total n00b
Total n00b
Location: roflysst (rolling on the floor laughing, yet still somehow typing)

Re: Jelly Bean Knight

Post by quaraga »

I was one of the rare few who actually followed the story carefully(now that I look back on it it was really stupid) but in the story I liked Rascus the most. Santis was a jerk(also his helmet always falls off of the minifig) jayko was really rash and Danju prety much walced right into vladeks clutches. but based on minifig Jayko sucks, Danju is purple which I am biased against rascus with print body would be great if the head were rarer and santis' helmet was too loose
-T.R.(who isn't a lego cannibal)
He who thinks you should look at the box that says "Quaraga" if you want to find out his username (about as useful to you as his real name). he only wants you to look so he can laugh about you looking there because he's a total smart...
bsmith13
Gong Farmer

Post by bsmith13 »

I don't know if this has been discussed before, being new here, but if Lego where to cast the helmets of the jelly bean knights in metallic or gray colors, which one would be your favorite? I like Danju's helmet the best.
Mörs
Dragon Bait

Post by Mörs »

It's like asking who's your favourite Power Ranger...

All of them suck!
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

I guess I would go with the purple dude... wisdom and all... usually wars are won with brains in the end.

But in terms of pieces and torsos? The Green one... perfect warrior/knight for the forestmen~
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Mörs wrote:It's like asking who's your favourite Power Ranger...

All of them suck!
Thats taking it a bit far, don't you think?

Sure KK2 was the worst castle line Lego ever made, but still, lets not throw it completely out of hand. I for one am not at all opposed to Rascus' visor mold. Jakyo's and Danju's aren't too bad too. Granted, they are fairly useless in the colours avaliable, but if they were made in proper grey, or black, they wouldn't look too bad.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

I enjoy the difference in the colorful heroes from that line, but I don't think they were any more useless than all the Jar Jar Binks or R2-D2 minifigures out there, and there have been plenty of amazing creations using what others assume to be useless pieces. Imagine + Create = Imaginate!
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
Baned
Foot Soldier

Post by Baned »

As characters, I didn't like any of them that much. But as pieces, I liked them. I used Lego figs for miniatures in D&D games for awhile. The red and blue armor worked well for when a couple characters got Fire and Ice resistant armors. One of them also had a flaming sword, so this theme gave me a red sword that worked great too! The green knight's armor with the yellow stripes, not the monkey heraldry, made it on a Forestman in an old MOC I made ages ago, too.
Peeron contributions: 577 (Viking Chess), 7009, 7654, 7655, 7695, 7771, 8813, 8821, and 8822.

[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MaccyG]My Brickshelf Gallery[/url]