Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

This http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?inv ... &invType=F

Stuck on the shield. Some sort of "magical" thing. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
SwiftBlade
Gong Farmer

Post by SwiftBlade »

I wish the Rainbow Knights are Evil and the "Bad Guys" good because Good could not get any worse than the Rainbow Boys. The Orlan Guardian or Wizard is probably neutral to the war between the Knights Kingdom and Scorpion Knights. Or maybe he hides in his Citadel because he is against both the good and bad guys and feels he is only worthy to receive the heart or whatever everyone is after. But if he is trying to search for the right one, he will not get involved too deeply into both sides or he may be doomed if one side decides to kill him for being involved with the other side. Whatever they are after can not be worth much as the KK2 is small and anyone, even peasants, could destroy their kingdom because KK2 has no people nor decent castles to protect them. This is only my opinion.

SwiftBlade
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

[quote="The Josh"]In any case, I dislike (hate is too strong of a word) when the Lego Company makes up stories for their sets. What ever happened to the "only you can decide" or "just imagine" when you had to make up your own stories about the sets.

-The Josh[/quote]

I agree. My kids have latched onto the names (what the Megablocks is Jayko? Sounds like a discount retailer). I want them to make up their own stories. Lego was best when they kept it all up to us.
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

For me, the guardian of the heart of the magical shield(iuc) is just a guy tired of that task and want's to get rid of the shield so he can leave and go to the drive tru jelliknights( the boss is Fat Mathias and the manager is the Barbie knight and the other ones were smart and run away) then Vladek comes and want to leave in a minute, then Vladek let fall THOTS(the heart of the magical shield) and the barbie knith want´s to give him a F-M burger(Fat Mathias) sample.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.