2010 LEGO Kingdoms Official Pictures

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
sidewinderl
Laborer

Re: 2010 LEGO Kingdoms Official Pictures

Post by sidewinderl »

Woah, I shelved the Lego for a while, and I come back to find a new series...and it looks sweet...*add to cart* *add to cart* *add to cart*...
sidewinderl
Laborer

Post by sidewinderl »

This probably doesn't warrant its own topic, so I'll just put it here...got my sets today and immediately ripped them open to get all the minifig stuff like I always do. I wasn't sure that I was going to like the new unicorn horse helms...and I didn't...until I swapped the horns. They look 100% better when they're color matched. Not sure what would possess them to alternate the colors in the first place...
SevFalcon
Laborer

Post by SevFalcon »

Sorry if this has been covered, but are 30061 and 30062 still available in retail stores?

I'm not having any luck finding either one of these.... :(
Kosh
Foot Soldier

Post by Kosh »

SevFalcon wrote:Sorry if this has been covered, but are 30061 and 30062 still available in retail stores?

I'm not having any luck finding either one of these.... :(
It appears to depend upon where you live, from what I can tell they are Europe only or at least *NON*-North American only sets.
Build? I merely Acquire atm.
gedren_y
Freeman

Post by gedren_y »

I have a question about the Kingdoms Knights Battle Pack. I was looking through my current Lego catelogue and saw the images that they used were reprints from the cover of the battle pack. I noticed that the torso color for the soldiers in chainmail in the image was red. Is this a mistake? All the images of the other sets have that torso as dark bley. Does anyone have that set, or have seen it in person? If so, can you tell me if the torsos are dark bley or red?