Rascus Body Armor

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord Resta wrote:Actually, on the back of the Bio-Knights instruction books, Rascus did have the old pointed visor. Oh, and they all had the big silver sword just in different colours. Oh well.
Don't tell me anymore!

You're breaking my heart!

And I was just starting to put it back together too!
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Sorry, but there's more: In my catlouge the green kninght has an old pointed green (!) visor and the red one has an old, classic sword only in some wierd goldish color!

-JOEL
I'm back, and so is Castle!
TurboTails22
Gong Farmer

castle of tolonjay?

Post by TurboTails22 »

castle of tolonjay?whats this , can i have so pics
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

You can see the new sets at this link.
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=K8800&cn=192&d=7&t=3
The package deal is not available in North America yet, but it might be. Cheers! :D

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

So that is just a wall piece for a part of Castle Talonjay? (because) its just a wall piece, than Talonjay is probably way bigger than Morcia.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Today I recieved the Talonjay Siegetower combo set (8799+8800). I was quite disappointed to find the torsos underneath the armour blank! I'd have liked it better if they printed at least the design that's on the respective armour pieces also on the torsos. Therefore I like the armourless Rascus figure from set 8780 better :-) Rascus even has my favourite torso/armour design of the 5 knights (and my least favourite shield design. Monkey business that is!)

If the torsos were printed even the peculiarly coloured ones (babyblue and violet) would have a use as nifty robes or something like that. Shame on TLC! Cheap pack...!

Bye
Jojo

litenDavid
Villein

Post by litenDavid »

Also received this pack today (with Orlan & Border to follow), and can only echo what Jojo just said - the blank torsos have a very cheap feel to them! As for the sets themselves, they aren't bad at all, if you forget about the prefab chunky feel. Which I guess we all have to..

And another old discussion - the helmets. Previous comparisons nonwithstanding, they really are too big, and look kind of dumb. But, of course - the Shadow Knight figure is so unbelievably cool, he alone makes up for all the nagging above. :D Seriously, the helmet is really nice, torso is beautifully printed, and the colour scheme works. Blasphemy coming up: This is one of my all-time favourite castle figs!