Danju Shield...

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Sir Vincent
Steward

Danju Shield...

Post by Sir Vincent »

I recently bought my second Vladek Encounter and noticed that the Wolf designs on Danju's shield was Dark Bley...when I looked at my old one the Wolves were Light Bley...Which one is the true color?
Jojo
Master

Re: Danju Shield...

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
Sir Vincent wrote:I recently bought my second Vladek Encounter and noticed that the Wolf designs on Danju's shield was Dark Bley...when I looked at my old one the Wolves were Light Bley...Which one is the true color?
That's all within the quality tolerance... There is no "real" colour anymore. Hey, kids don't care about this!

Bye
Jojo

Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Re: Danju Shield...

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Vincent wrote:I recently bought my second Vladek Encounter and noticed that the Wolf designs on Danju's shield was Dark Bley...when I looked at my old one the Wolves were Light Bley...Which one is the true color?
Its probably a just a matter of printing. Maybe they were made in different factories, or maybe one was made when the 'printer' was getting low, while the other was at the front of the line.

As it is only the printing, and not an actual piece, I shouldn't worry too much. Just call it bley, and have done with it.
Sir Garth
Apprentice

Post by Sir Garth »

I once got a katana that had a strange pink tint :?
*And the bulls arrive in kk2*
Cedric the bull: "Hahaha Leo we're here to- wtf?"
*and the bulls see some happy knights bouncing at each other with carts*
Cedric (shocked): "I guess we got the wrong KK''
Bull soldier (frightened): "Lets go back"