When we get to Hobbit sets, I would expect a few of the following possibilities:
1. Bag End, Bilbo's humble home.
2. Troll Camp, a major action moment in the preview, the book and an opportunity for a few of the 13 Dwarves.
3. Spider Sting, another major action moment where Bilbo really sticks it to the enemy, and again with the Dwarves.
4. Elven King's Dungeon, who wouldn't like that?
5. Goblin Cave, a chance for a Goblin King, big goblins, more of those Dwarves.
6. Wargs in the forest, fifteen birds up five fir trees?
7. The Carrock, or Beorn's home anyhow, dare I pray for ponies?
8. The Lonely Mountain, here there be dragons and gold.
9. Rivendell, the home of Elrond half-Elven.
10. Lake Town, well what else is there?
So at the very least we should hope for Bilbo, Gandalf & Gollum (again), some Elves of Mirkwood and Rivendell, another Troll or three, Goblins of the worst sort, 13 Dwarves, Elrond and Smaug the Dragon. I would like to see the Eagles, Bard, Beorn, Ravens and Wargs, but we shall see. Perhaps Dain and the folk of the Iron Hills and the Men of Osgiliath and Lake Town?
And remember Tolkien fans, the assortment REVEALED so far only goes through Fellowship of the Ring and the first half of The Two Towers. The Tower of Orthanc, The Gates to Mordor, the Witch King of Angmar, Minas Tirth, Fanghorn and Rohan are all absent so far.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-