CC Set Review: 7009 The Final Joust

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
ludzik
Steward

Re: CC Set Review: 7009 The Final Joust

Post by ludzik »

I picked this set up in a trade and have to admit that it wasn't my first choice BUT when it arrived I have to say I was impressed. The barding and the knight armor made this set a definite winner. Also while I wasn't too impressed with the skeleton warrior (don't care much for them) the fact that a second breastplate armor and shield came with the set was an icing on top of the cake :) Only thing that could have made this set better would have been printing on the knights legs.
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Re: CC Set Review: 7009 The Final Joust

Post by Brickninja »

architect wrote:Join the Classic Castle set review discussion. Please post your opinions on the set play ability, piece selection, design, etc. Which sets stand up to our catapult of critique and which ones crumble in shame!

This week’s set is 7009 The Final Joust.

The Final Joust was released in 2007 for Castle. A fully armed knight his horse joust against the black skeleton knight and his skeleton steed. Various accessories, a jousting fence, and a weapons rack are included.

Ha! I remember this! This was my first ever castle set. Yeah, it's great, I really enjoyed it.