Vladek's Attack Kit popular?!

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

I like all those cloaks too. They look cool on the KK2 Knights.

IMHO, Vladek's Attack is the best KK2 set of all. The siege tower is very well designed, a reminder that TLC can still make a good set.
CAI
Journeyman

Post by CAI »

That is a nice seige engine compared to the rest of the line. Vladek and the soldier are actually good figs imo. Thoes other knights are way to colorful. :x
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Cyin]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

I also think that the VAK is a very cool kit mostly because of the pretty design. But I think there should be like 3-4 more Shadow knights or TLC should bring out an KK2 minifigures set with 3 Shadow knights, King Matti, Rascus , Jayko, Santis. THAT would be a very very neat army builder.

But I agree with you guys. I don't think that the KK2 line is that cool. Just give me the good ol' Black Knights :D
Last edited by Sir Drake on Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBohrok
Artisan

Post by TheBohrok »

I just got the Attack kit a couple days ago and the siege tower is very nice. The minifigs are very good and Rascus is my favorite knight. Santis looks more like a ninja in my opinion though.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

I think VAK is the best KK2 set. I like it mostly because it has the most playability, and the siege tower is very nice.