Whos your Favorite Realm?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Whos your Favorite Realm?

Post by Master Blobicus »

Well whos your favorite Realm? Mine is deffintly Dragon slayers! Because thats the First set I got , and I just think There cool. I use most of thier bodies for my norks or villans, though somtimes there used for good. I'm also A fan of the Forest dwelars but there Castles, or Forts are laking. Though Thier bodies make Exalent Rangers!! My other Favorite is the Bat Lords! thats the First Large Castle That I got and I use most of thier bodies for the army of the Dead. But You Can Also Make your Very own Realm. I mean I made The black Real. to make the Flag mis Raelly easy :) .

Thanks for your time,
M B

P.S. the resons I'm writng so many posts is becuse I want to Improve my rank :wink: !

Bold text changed to normal text by admin. Do not make your entire post bold. Thanks!
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
TheOrk
Master

Re: Whos your Favorite Realm?

Post by TheOrk »

Master Blobicus wrote:Well whos your favorite Realm? Mine is deffintly Dragon slayers! Because thats the First set I got , and I just think There cool. I use most of thier bodies for my norks or villans, though somtimes there used for good. I'm also A fan of the Forest dwelars but there Castles, or Forts are laking. Though Thier bodies make Exalent Rangers!! My other Favorite is the Bat Lords! thats the First Large Castle That I got and I use most of thier bodies for the army of the Dead. But You Can Also Make your Very own Realm. I mean I made The black Real. to make the Flag mis Raelly easy :) .

Thanks for your time,
M B

P.S. the resons I'm writng so many posts is becuse I want to Improve my rank
:wink: !
Youo got lots spellin errers and namei problims

Myfavorite theme is TheOrks(not a offical theme)
2nd Dragon Masters

P.S
For the love of megabloks spell orks right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
MaxiVisVires
Squire
Location: San Diego, CA If I was any closer to LEGOLand, I'd be living there

Post by MaxiVisVires »

P.S. the resons I'm writng so many posts is becuse I want to Improve my rank !
That's a fast way to get your posts deleted and get yourself banned from the forum. :cry:
"The Wise Warrior, When he moves, Is never confused; When he acts, Is never at a loss."
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kaylinda]Vis Vires Toys[/url] | [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... xivisvires]My Brickshelf[/url]
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Okay, I really hate to criticize the same person twice in two days, but here I go...

First of all, this should be in LEGO Castle Sets, because it is a discussion of official themes.

Secondly, this has been done before.

Third, don't post just to improve your rank.

Sorry, but that just needed to be said.

And for the record, my favourite faction is the Royal Knights. :D
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

I would say that my favorite theme would be the Black Knights/Monarchs, but I also like the Crusaders. The BK's are just really cool, 6086 is imo the best set ever, and they have a lot of Euro-armored knights.
Master Blobicus wrote:
P.S. the resons I'm writng so many posts is becuse I want to Improve my rank
:wink: !
This is NOT why you should post, dude. Any Admin will tell you so :wink:
pwnage
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Master Blobicus wrote:Well whos your favorite Realm? Mine is deffintly Dragon slayers! Because thats the First set I got , and I just think There cool. I use most of thier bodies for my norks or villans, though somtimes there used for good. I'm also A fan of the Forest dwelars but there Castles, or Forts are laking. Though Thier bodies make Exalent Rangers!! My other Favorite is the Bat Lords! thats the First Large Castle That I got and I use most of thier bodies for the army of the Dead. But You Can Also Make your Very own Realm. I mean I made The black Real. to make the Flag mis Raelly easy.
There are several threads with this same basic topic over in LEGO Castle Sets and/or Stories, but for the record, I like the Falcons.
By the way, I believe the official names for the factions you mentioned are the Dragon Masters, Forestmen/Dark Forest, and the Fright Knights.
Master Blobicus wrote: P.S. the resons I'm writng so many posts is becuse I want to Improve my rank!
Yeah, don't do that, and if you do, at least don't admit to it. You should only post if you have something meaningful to add, and if you're suspected of posting just to improve your rank, the admins can delete posts or simply lower your rank (permanently, if they wish).

Edit: You know that you've struck a chord when 3 members post almost the exact same thing at the exact same time.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

Master Blobicus wrote:P.S. the resons I'm writng so many posts is becuse I want to Improve my rank :wink: !
J1A3L5, in another thread created by Master Blobicus wrote:Making more posts doesn't mean post more just to get ranks. Ranks really are pointless. If you post lots to just get a higher post count, you will likely have yours permanently set to Gong Farmer. (Or worse! :) )
Did that go over your head?

My favourite theme would have to be Black Falcons. I like Lion Knights, too, although I only have a few. I am getting some more Black Falcons soon though!
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Well, first off, threads on this subject have been posted alot since the founding of this site, and I fully expect the topic to come up time and time again in the future.

My personal favorite would be the Black Falcons. They are a popular faction for several reasons. First off, their emblem is really neat looking, the colors go very well, and one of the more popular actual castles TLC has made would be the Black Falcon's fortress.

However MB, I would highly advise against posting for rank. I believe the Amins. have made themselves clear on this point. This site is a very meaningful one because a vast majority of those here post only when they have something truly interesting or relevant to say. This topic is a good one - it is likely never to get "old" and it is interesting. Now, posting alot isn't a bad thing. Just try to articulate yourself and make them interesting. :wink:
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

As a avid Dragon Master fan, I feel obliged to point out that they are DRAGON MASTERs not Dragon slayers. At least that is there official name. And yes they are my favorite type.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
The Josh
Apprentice

Post by The Josh »

Formendacil wrote:First of all, this should be in LEGO Castle Sets, because it is a discussion of official themes.
Formendacil is right, so I moved this topic to Lego Castle sets.
Master Blobicus wrote:P.S. the resons I'm writng so many posts is becuse I want to Improve my rank
As some of the other members have mentioned, please don't post for the sole reason of improving your rank. The purpose of posting is to say something meaningful on the forums. The actual ranks are meaningless; having a higher rank doesn't automatically make you better than anyone else.

Back onto topic, I like the Black Knights theme. I like the design of the sets, the dragon plumes, and the use of black as the color for their castle walls.

-The Josh
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

The Josh wrote: The actual ranks are meaningless; having a higher rank doesn't automatically make you better than anyone else.-The Josh
tell me about it. :wink:

I like the KK1 knights. I mean they had the first woman knight, which i like, being a fan of the comic book 'red sonja' from back in the day, i like the round helmets, i like the armored breastplate torso, i liked the saltire shield (although not a big fan of the lion head)
my only complaint is the lack of bad guys.
I mean three? come on what a rip.

:D
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Yeah, don't do that, and if you do, at least don't admit to it.
Even if you don't admit to it, it soon becomes apparent in the meaninglessness of posts.

On topic, my favorite realm is my fictional one; no name yet. My favorite official one it the Black Falcons.
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Master Blobicus wrote:P.S. the resons I'm writng so many posts is becuse I want to Improve my rank :wink: !
Man, don't do that, your talking with the guy who was framed.
By the way, good to have another DM fan.
Last edited by Luís on Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
jwcbigdog
Apprentice

Post by jwcbigdog »

I have to say that I am a big Black Falcon's lover. The BFF was my first set ever, so I guess I am sentimental. I also really like the Forestmen, the Dark Forest more than the older ones, only because their forts are cooler.
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Hello!

Always nice to have another Dragon Master fan on board! They've been trashed enough':D'
Time to rush to their defence.

-Joel
I'm back, and so is Castle!