Whos your Favorite Realm?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
De_EmU
Villein

Post by De_EmU »

Favorite? SHADOW KNIGHTS!!! ^_^

Dislike? Black Falcons :P Why? Because they rival my shadow knights and they think they're all koo n' stuff

Custom? I have many but my favorite is Barrin Heavyaxe. He is a Barb/Elf that has a personality of a dwarf. LOL

Laterz
EMU
evil meister
Peasant

Black Falcons Rule

Post by evil meister »

I prefer the black falcons. They have the best shield emblem i think.

I like the Knights Kingdom minifigs because of their ace chestplates.

I had some old Castle sets with a black Falcon on a horse i think but ive lost it now and can find the pieces which really annoys me and i also had a mini catapult which i cant find, But im gonna buy the black falcons fortress so i can get some more pieces.

(Do the knights Kingdom stuff count.)
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

I guess that I'm one of the few people that like KK2. I think it's great how Lego is expanding their sets, adding sotries to them and making them more detailed.

My other favourites are Royal Knights, because of the neat King and his Knights, and the Dragon Masters, for introducing Wizards and Dragons to Lego, and for looking so evil.
Horak the Great
Peasant

Post by Horak the Great »

1) Black Knights
2) Dark Forest
3) Crusaders
4) Wolfpack
5) Royal Knights
The Hordesman
Merchant

Post by The Hordesman »

1. "Blue", the classics, together with the Royal Knights. Usually I dont like them but I made up some nice characters for that side.
2. Shadowkra, Bats & Scorpies. So wicked, so awesome.
3. Majisto and the Dragon Masters, Majisto is the ultimate goodguy, Gandalf x100.
4. Falcons. They look nice, got four though.
[url=http://s14.invisionfree.com/brick_central/index.php?act=idx]Brick Central[/url]
[url=http://s13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World.php?act=idx]Castle World, for your Lego castle stories![/url]
Stone Goblin
Bailiff

Post by Stone Goblin »

Ninja! In my realm I call them the Mosae(pronounced "Moe"-"say")and their rivals Mosae Rebels.
My MOCpages:[url]http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/2746[/url]

Our store(Peppermint Pig and I)
LibertyBRICK:[url]http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Stone_Goblin[/url]
Tristram
Laborer

Post by Tristram »

My favorite realm is easily the classic BLUE. Just dig those old skool knights.

I do really like the KK2 realm. It's kinda cool having some named "champions" that have come together from different factions (monkey, bear, wolf, etc.) to take on Vladek and his Shadow goons.

But again, my one vote would go to the BLUE realm.
Shadow
Squire

Post by Shadow »

BFs are probably my favorite. Their simplicity and uniqueness makes them an all time supremacy over any other faction.
Sir-Boris
Laborer

Post by Sir-Boris »

My favorite faction would have to be the Dragon Masters. This is the theme that was currently available when I started collecting Lego. Also, I liked the whole dragon and wizard concept. The Dragon Masters are my largest faction too. They make up about 20-30% of my collection, and I continue to look for more, if they aren't too badly priced.

Nate
Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world.
- Albert Einstein
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

This is a very hard question... First I thought Dragon Masters, partly for nostalgic reason and also because of their helmets (yea, I know many dislike them but I adore those DM helmets). Then I realized I never actually use their torsos or build anything in their colour scheme so it can´t be them.

Then I thought ninja, of course! The ninjutsu fan and Japan-geek likes ninja. But I don´t know really... if it can be counted as Castle, probably yes but in some ways it feels like a different theme.

I really like the figs from KKI but otherwise that faction was...meh!

So, in the end I think I have to go with the Crusaders. Their heraldry is awesome and they really look like my vision of classic knights. And... my favourite set happens to be King´s Castle.

A stupidly long answer for a very simple question :P
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

My fav. should be the Royal Knights. It's my largest faction. The thing I like about them is that they look royal and hero like. My second fav. is DM. I just love dragons and wizards and that kind of stuff. And the last faction that I adore is a custom one called "The Scarlet Crusade". The name and concept was taken from World of Warcraft and was integrated into Lego by me. I'll send you some info about it if you want.

-Take Care, Yankı
The Hag
Freeman

Post by The Hag »

Woohoo ! Im the first to mention: BULLS !
I really dont understand why nobody has mentioned them before, the bull symbol is nice and powerfull symbol i think.

Not sure they would be my number 1 though.
In no specific order:
- Wolves
- Bulls
- Forrestmen
These three mix well together aswell i think, with the brown and green colors they must be the rebels (like Bruce said)
The Bulls even got some green on their torso's: Image
I usually use them with green legs with a black belt, and mix the wolves and forrestmen shields with the bulls aswell.

Seconds in my favorites list are:
- Fright Knights
- Knights Kingdom 1 (for those great king Leo's torso)
I use the King Leo's torso's (the dark grey chains/plates) with Fright Knight shields and skelton Image heads to form my ultimate Evil Army !! Mwuhahahah !
Sheen
Apprentice

Post by Sheen »

As you might be able to guess before I even post, mine would have to be dragon masters. I've got this thing for dragons....
Sheen

Avatar photo is a small piece of Black Dragon by Alphonse Capone
Ristridin
Bailiff

Post by Ristridin »

I love all classic themes, including the dragon masters. I think its becouse of the nice weapon shields and dresses.
VikingLord
Villein

Post by VikingLord »

1. Crusaders (Since my first set was the Guarded Inn)
2. Vikings
3. Fright Knights
4. KK1
5. Forestmen
Last edited by VikingLord on Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud fan of Lego Castle 1978-1999 and Vikings