Whos your Favorite Realm?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

1. I like the Royal Knights best. They just have this aura of chivalry and heroism, an element that had been missing from the Castle world for quite a while. The Royal King looks awesome with that cloak, especially in front of a whole army of Royal soldiers. And I love their red, white and blue heraldry, even if others don't.

2. The Shadow Knights come in second. I love the dark, evil look they have, which is far superior to the somewhat goofy Fright Knights. Vladek himself looks quite imposing, with a black sword (!) and the red highlights, even if his face is a bit ugly. For the first time in a long time, the Castle world has some proper villains.

3. The Hero Knights (KKII) are at a close third. I like the clean, smart look their buildings have, and the blue and grey colours contrast well with the darker look of the other factions. I also love the new metallic look on the Knights. And I actually like how the Knights have personalities and characterization, instead of just being generic guys in armour with weapons.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Wow... I can't believe I missed this thread... it's over 4 pages and over 1 year old... :shock:

Well, nothing amazing for me to contribute at this point... other than to say that despite the very cool vikings and shadow knights, I remain a Crusaders fan until the end - although years of posting in CC has finally allowed me to look at the Black Falcons as something other than a scheming little mountain kingdom. ;-)
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Brickboy
Steward

Post by Brickboy »

I remain a Crusaders fan until the end - although years of posting in CC has finally allowed me to look at the Black Falcons as something other than a scheming little mountain kingdom.
Whats wrong with a scheming mountain kingdom???!!! ok back on the subject my favorite theme is....you guessed it the Black Falcons.
-Alan-
good times