Castle of Morcia Amulet?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
DarkMage
Villein

Castle of Morcia Amulet?

Post by DarkMage »

I've got the 'Castle of Morcia' set (8781) and with it comes a small 1x2 white tile printed with a chain and ring-type pattern. Does anyone know what it's meant to be? I thought it could be some sort of amulet or medallion...but I haven't heard anything about this from the KK2 storyline. Any suggestions?
All good things must end...except Lego
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Do you have a picture of it?
Draygen
Artisan

Post by Draygen »

I know what your talking about. I have no real idea. Since the only artifact that SHOULD'VE been there was the Book of Morcia, but that was never put in any set that I know of. So maybe that amulet was just a treasure?
Dreams are only unrealized realities.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Look at the last page of your instruction book (from any KK2 set)!

Bye
Jojo

This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill
DarkMage
Villein

Post by DarkMage »

The medallions in Jojo's picture are blue and don't look anything like the piece I'm talking about. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of it and I couldn't find one online. It could just be a treasure piece, but I thought it might have been mentioned in the KK2 storyline.
All good things must end...except Lego
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

DarkMage wrote:The medallions in Jojo's picture are blue and don't look anything like the piece I'm talking about.
Do you really expect the king in the drawing to give his heroes a printed 1x2 tile in order to match the content of the set? Or do you expect TLC to print a 1x1 round plate on the 1x2 tile in order to match the drawing?

Well, it's your imagination.

Bye
Jojo

This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Jojo wrote:Image
Wow, it looks like after Dan Rather retires from CBS he's heading to aid the Rainbow Knights with his magical 'Eye' pendant! :wink:

This is a pretty cool printed tile...too bad it comes in the most expencive KK2 set. :( Ah well, that's what Bricklink's for...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Wow, it looks like after Dan Rather retires from CBS he's heading to aid the Rainbow Knights with his magical 'Eye' pendant!
LOL... I hadn't seen the resemblence until the post...

you know... I bought the castle (Morcia) the other day and I think it might actually not be too bad of a buy... I mean, if your into sets... there's lot of pseudo-unique pieces all in one box...
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote: Wow, it looks like after Dan Rather retires from CBS he's heading to aid the Rainbow Knights with his magical 'Eye' pendant! :wink:
And now from KK2 News Headquarters in Morcia, it's the KK2 evening news, with Dan Rather reporting.

"Good evening every one..."

I wish I could put this post back on topic, but everything about this pendant has already been said. So instead, I will depart saying:

Coming Soom: Dan Rather and the KK2 News Crew MOC

:D
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
Webrain
Journeyman

Post by Webrain »

I really would have prefered that TLC will be a bit more creative and really make a small chain with a Madalion for the knights instead of a small tile piece printed, but what can I expect?!?!?!?!
Sir_Marcellus
Laborer

Post by Sir_Marcellus »

Jojo wrote: Image
Oh, nooo! It's Count Olaf! He's come to Morcia!

Yeah, it looks like it may be a knighting pendant.
Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison
Kyrie eleison
Dark_Avenger
Villein
Location: Look out your window. See the guy running around naked? That's me.

Post by Dark_Avenger »

Swiftone said that the piece doesn't really play any role on the storyline; use it with your own imagination to fill a gap, I guess.
I'd give the LEGO Company a pat on the back if I could. Thank you for the excellent sets. You are truely going in the right direction.
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

Hmm, I have never seen that piece.
TLC kind of did a half-asked job on that. I don't like when they use a printed tile for an object. Like that harry potter sock that came in the set with dobbie or those printed little sacks of money.

Soooo lame.
It's a Christmas Miracle!