Weekly Set Review: Jousting Knights

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
DaleDVM
Journeyman

Post by DaleDVM »

I got this set this year complete from ebay. It wasn't cheap but I love it. The round shields and the plumes. Oh it brings back the memories of yesteryear when I first started collecting in the 1989. You get two fully armed knights, horses, and extra gear to boot. For a pre-euroarmor set I think it is pretty darn good.

I love the white saddle as that is a rare find only available in this and set 6080. At the time this must have been a fantastic set to own. Look at what was available then? Not much.

Review
Then 9/10
Now 9/10
Blue Head
Steward

Post by Blue Head »

I love it. This set is (was) cheap, something good for an army builder. Also, there is nothing but weapons, and a few bricks, another good thing for an army builder. 4.5/5 because there is little to call a building.
Lord Eor
emoticon patrol

Post by Lord Eor »

Well I think it's ok, the helmets are for me a great use for new LEGO goblins. and if you get a whole bunch, you've got a cavalry.
who ever finds the Golden Sword of the ancient Kings is just a lucky person.
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/11184
King of the West
emoticon patrol

Post by King of the West »

Well, I wish the LEGO company would release sets like this again. My main problem with this set is the knight's designs. I have a dislike for grill helms and that armor torso.

3/5
I am the Ruler of The Western Lands. All shall bow before me!