same
10%
not sure
6%

Total votes: 70

Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

Toa Tilius wrote:I got the comic from the instructions, SKM stole the credit. Hmph! Oh well.

Have yo seen on the really bad siege engine that there's no tabto keep the drawbridge up? Lame. The prison is good, and so is the castle, but the rest aren't that good.
The flag on the front with the Shadow Knight Scorpion/Mathias Lion keeps the bridge up...
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Woah; are those Ninja style slanted wall pieces in the foundation of that castle , or are my eyes deceiving me? The sets seem to have more plan old bricks in them.

Yes, they are much better.

D-Man
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

I think they are. Yes.

These are great sets!

Joel.
I'm back, and so is Castle!
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Dropping in for just a minute, I don't think the euro armor on the Shadow Knights in the large Vladek castle are actually chrome. My guess is that the armor will be silver much like the new fire helmet. Take a look at the pic of the castle, then take a look at this fig: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=CF02
I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure we will be seeeing silver, not chrome armor. Either way I'm happy. :D

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Hmm, I wonder...

Is that the same silver as in the new lance?

Man, that fire man looks like he's high on something!':)'

Joel.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

wlister wrote:Dropping in for just a minute, I don't think the euro armor on the Shadow Knights in the large Vladek castle are actually chrome. My guess is that the armor will be silver much like the new fire helmet. Take a look at the pic of the castle, then take a look at this fig: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=CF02
I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure we will be seeeing silver, not chrome armor. Either way I'm happy. :D

Will
I think you are right Will. Is this silver embedded into the plastic and not a coating? If so then I am more than happy, because my Lego is constantly played with and if its not a coating then it'll last a lot longer. :wink:
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

I wonder if this new "colour" might look more realistic?
Anyone knows anything about the technic used to do this piece? If it's new or if they've used it before?

Joel.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I think I can help a bit in this discussion. I have Lewa Nuva form bionicle and his swords/ katanas ar the same colro as the Firefighter helmet. The technic is that the plastic is ALL silver. No coating whatsoever. However, I think that the 'elite' shadow knights's helmets and armors are chrome. They are too shiny to be otherwise, or atleast that's what I think.
Space rocks.
spotfrog
Freeman

Post by spotfrog »

Pearl light gray (Bionicle silver) is dull, and has no true sparkle like the firefighter helmets. I think the armor is most likely this new chrome color.
°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================