Alternate Models Gallery?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
ezehogan
Foot Soldier

Alternate Models Gallery?

Post by ezehogan »

Greetings!

I know that brickshelf has images of instruction booklets and catalogs. However, is there a site that has images from the set boxes? I would be interested in seeing many of the alternate models for many sets.
"A chair like this is like a girlfriend! Why would you trade in an old one that's comfortable for a new one that could be a pain in the butt?" -Archie Bunker-
evil meister
Peasant

I think ther might be one

Post by evil meister »

try lugnet.com> they have instructions and pictures of boxes so i thik you could find some there
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

try lugnet.com they have instructions and pictures of boxes so i think you could find some there
This is incorrect. Official instructions can only be posted on www.brickshelf.com because they have a liscensing agreement with LEGO. Most sites such as www.lugnet.com , www.brickset.com , etc have set archives with images from the first page of instructions or images taken from www.lego.com .

Classic-Castle set archives are different because we build each set, photograph it, and edit the background. These exclusive images can only be found at CC. We (Johannes Koehler, Yaron Dori, and myself) are working on other set image projects such as a minifigure image archive, and an image archive of alternate models from boxes. In the mean time, you should check out Jojo's brickshelf page which has scans of the alternate models from the castle boxes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24180

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin