Wolfpack
9%

Total votes: 54

Jojo
Master

Re: BF = LLC

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

castlebrickman wrote:Blaack falcons are in this poll.
I looked up some stuff before i made this poll and black falcons are in the same group as legoland caste period.
:-)
Up to 1990 all factions have been labeled "Legoland Castle", including the Classics (yellow Castle era), Black Falcons, Crusaders, Black Knights and Forestmen. They all had the diagonal "Legoland" stripe accross the front cover of their boxes and instruction sheets.
(Except the Classic only had "Legoland" on the side of the box.)

And in that you are actually right: There was only the series "Legoland Castle", it was not divided into several factions.

However, it only started with the Wolfpack in 1992 that a faction was a complete "series", and some factions that not formed a series of their own before (Black Knights, Crusaders, Black Falcons only in small portions) then were continued under their respective label.

Bye
Jojo

Last edited by Jojo on Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
 This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

I looked up some stuff before i made this poll and black falcons are in the same group as legoland caste period.

What you might wish to do is go back to your first message in this thread and edit it so the first sentence explains your grouping so that people who vote understand what they are voting for.
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
Blueandwhite
CC Mascot Maker

Post by Blueandwhite »

Yes, but the Crusaders are also part of Legoland Castle. So are the original Figures from 375, and the other early castle sets. This poll hardly gives the Black Falcons the respect they deserve.

I appreciate that you only have ten poll options, but it seems that you have forgotten one of the clear favorites! Perhaps you should have selected "Other" as an option, focusing on the main factions. Less popular factions such as Fright Knights, Ninja, or Knight's Kingdom could have been included in that category for the sake of the Black Falcons.

Just an idea from a friend of the Black Falcons...

Later.
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

Is there a way to change the amount of poll options like increase it to 20 or something?

That way we can add Vikings and any other new factions that Lego comes up with.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
ezehogan
Foot Soldier

Post by ezehogan »

With the possible exception of the Vikings line, anything beyond the Royal Knight's isn't even worth putting into the poll (with the exception of Dark Forest, of whom I group along with the Forestmen).

Fright Knight's? Knight's Kingdom? The Black Falcons definately deserved their own spot in this poll over those two pathetic "factions" (of whom I'm surprised even got any votes at all).

Then again, the Fright Knight's single handedly caused my "dark age", so I might not be objective with them.
"A chair like this is like a girlfriend! Why would you trade in an old one that's comfortable for a new one that could be a pain in the butt?" -Archie Bunker-
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

If it were possible, I would vote for the yellow castle period.... The original is often the best!
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

the yellow castle period.
I think thats what Legoland Castle is in this poll... anyone?
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]