My tower entry!!

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Legendary_Corsair
Archer

Post by Legendary_Corsair »

Wow,I really like this,you did great with the inside as well as the out,great job.
I am.......a....Future Legend
DNL
Master Builder
Master Builder

Re:

Post by DNL »

The Wolfpack Boss wrote:The tower is superb. Everything, the attention to detail, really good.

But the most shocking thing for me, much to my surprise is the minifigs.

I'm really astonished how well a purple wizard works with the Dragon Masters theme ... and how much better the basic Dragon Master soldiers look in the sapper style helmets ... or how well the Dragon Master archers look with standard brown quivers and brown hoods.

They're more realistic, if that's even possible for Dragon Masters, traditional soldiers and archers wearing the uniform Dragon Master gear, but each with helmet/hood and such for their specialty. Diversity within the Dragon Master ranks on a scale I wouldn't normally pay attention to (I have the basic DM Knights and DM Soldiers ... and never really spiced them up. Maybe from lack of numbers.)

Now when I make MOC's, I'll probably borrow Wolfpack and Forestman hoods and quivers for archers ... to make it more accurate.

So while I'm overly impressed by this MOC ... I'm excited to be inspired in minifig customization.
in the middle ages most archers did not wear iron helmets,that is why I used the peasant hat!

wunztwice wrote:Hmm, I thought I commented ot this, but I must not have...

Well anyways, GREAT job. It's a fairly straight foreward MOC, but executed quite well. The interior is nice and functional, the outside is the same. We all know that not all keeps were fanciful, and this is one example of one that just works. I do like the architectural elements you've included though too!

I think my favorite detail is the trans red round shield, as though it's been heated up by the wizard's fire, FANTASTIC detail there!
Legendary_Corsair wrote:Wow,I really like this,you did great with the inside as well as the out,great job.
thanks!