How about this for scales? (pun intended)

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

How about this for scales? (pun intended)

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Here's a shot for y'all:

The definitive size reference pic for the Kingdom of Ikros

Actually I needed to clean up my LEGO room and so I was told that if I wanted to display my stuff it had to be out of the way, so there they sit along side my sister's old doll house and a few other things on an old, unused model train board.

Let's see, there's Stonebarrow, Greylen's Tower from the Village of Dahyart, the Dragon Temple, the light and dark griffons, the juvenile dragon, Formeathan 2.0, and my fall foliage.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Nice to see all of these together. I never fully realized just how big Formeathan was. He makes Stonebarrow and Greylen's Tower look like small outposts. Thanks for the putting the scales in perspective. Wanna drop a hint as to when Chapter 5 is going to be done?
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

wlister wrote:Nice to see all of these together. I never fully realized just how big Formeathan was. He makes Stonebarrow and Greylen's Tower look like small outposts. Thanks for the putting the scales in perspective. Wanna drop a hint as to when Chapter 5 is going to be done?
Pretty wild, huh? He's a big'un. It's funny when I show him to people, like at the last TexLUG meeting and when Joe Meno came over here yesterday, they have no clue that he can move with the gears and knobs. It's fun seeing their expressions when I turn a knob and his arm begins to rise.

As for Chapter 5, I'm real embarressed about not getting it out by now. I've been saying to those 'in the know' that "this is the weekend where I'll work real hard on it." Maybe this weekend actually will.

It's funny, you'd think a guy who's unemployed would be able to do that sort of thing without issue.

Oh well.

Thanks for the reply!

--Anthony
Graynar
Gentleman

Post by Graynar »

Hehe,

This is a very old thread but I couldn't help but admire Tony's awsome creations.

Who knew Formeathan was that big! Man this is awsome. It's cool to see all these MOCs from his story together like this.

Wow, impressive.

Graynar
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

I also had no idea he was so huge! It looks like he could rip the roof off that doll house and have a barbie sandwich. ;-) That would be fun to see, actually.

So is the dark griffon the think with the red eyes that we saw in the last chapter? :wink:
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]